Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108053
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425653
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227623
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

HP M2N78-LA Bios Unlock
#1
Hello, I have a request to unlock the BIOS for my HP computer. I have attached the file that I think is the BIOS. Thank you in advance.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=pv-73127-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=2100&product=3747345&lang=en
#2
(07-14-2009, 08:38 PM)andorra Wrote: Hello, I have a request to unlock the BIOS for my HP computer. I have attached the file that I think is the BIOS. Thank you in advance.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=pv-73127-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=2100&product=3747345&lang=en

From my initial findings there are values in the bios for overclocking cpu, voltages, memory timings etc. I'm not a Pro but I'll make sure this gets in the right hands.

Kind Regards,
TheWiz
www find
#3
(07-14-2009, 09:00 PM)TheWiz Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 08:38 PM)andorra Wrote: Hello, I have a request to unlock the BIOS for my HP computer. I have attached the file that I think is the BIOS. Thank you in advance.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=pv-73127-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=2100&product=3747345&lang=en

From my initial findings there are values in the bios for overclocking cpu, voltages, memory timings etc. I'm not a Pro but I'll make sure this gets in the right hands.

Kind Regards,
TheWiz

Sadly , it seems that you were mistaken mate. There are options for CPU Speed etc but these are just readouts from the motherboard telling you what the processor is. They arent changeable and dont have any selectable options. There arent any overclocking options in this bios and i am unable to add options , especially into AMI bioses

Sorry
Administrator
find
#4
I opened it with MMTools and saw hex binary settings that showed things such as Dram config.I have no idea because I am not familiar with it but this is what I based myfindings on.

Sorry about the Misunderstanding,
TheWiz
www find
#5
Wow guys, thanks for the quick response. I guess I'll just have to live with the 2.5 GHz...
#6
I managed just fine for 5 and a half yrs with my old celeron 2.5ghz from Hp lol Tongue

Or course , going from that to a Quad Core Q6600 , 3Gb RAM etc is quite a leap Tongue

Just wait , one day it will gi beyond repair Tongue
Regards
Admin
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)