Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425535
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227471
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310560
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62218

HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle3) 5.17 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
(03-05-2011, 03:54 AM)toparcticwolf Wrote: Here is the other menu's

Hey,
I've been following this for a few days now, I'm just wondering if I'm suppose to download the last link you sent:

GeForce6100PM-M2 (V7.0/V7.1) http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product...20&LanID=9

(I'm trying to use a Phenom II AM3, currently it's seen as 800mhz, which is incorrect)

Or some other bios I haven't seen yet. I'm doing this for a friend's computer and it's kind of critical I don't brick it. Please let me know if the bios on the above link was the good one, or if I should wait for you guys to post another bios.

Thanks,
William
find
quote
Yes the BIOS above is correct but I reccommend waiting till I update the main thread w/ instructions (I can do that now)

TheWiz
www find
quote
Ok not sure if this is the same board i have .. but i have a :

System Manufacturer HP-Pavilion
System Model KJ326AA-ABG a6460a


Now ... my only drama is that i installed an Aftermarket Heatsink/Fan and everytime i boot it tells me that the system will shutdown to avoid damage in a few seconds ... i do however have the option to press f2 to continue (go figure) and this is becomeing somewhat annoying,Anyway just would like to unlock the bios to disable the cpu montering and as a side bonus the o/c ability would be nice also Smile I hope i have put enuff detail ... Also this is the only site that i could find that had info even close to what i need Smile        
find
quote
That's the board Big Grin I will be posting the instructions by the end of the week, but it should take care of your fan woes.

TheWiz
www find
quote
(03-07-2011, 10:11 PM)TheWiz Wrote: That's the board Big Grin I will be posting the instructions by the end of the week, but it should take care of your fan woes.

TheWiz

Great stuff,and i hope its safe as i dont want a brick.Dont know why HP and the like have to make a bios that is so restricted.
find
quote
Any news??? *bump*
find
quote
Found this awesome site a few days ago, and tried the bios-mod to kick some life back in my ageing HP a6678l with the Nettle 3 mobo and hopefully a possible CPU upgrade , but unfortunately it's version 6.0 and it won't accept the flash! Sad

PS: Oh well, I wont fiddle with this mediocre system any longer... Have decided to get an i5 2500K rig, OC to 4.8 Ghz and my HP troubles will be over!
find
quote
Still waiting for the instructions for rev. 2.1, thank you.
find
quote
Instructions have been updated on the first post guys, please report back with results.

TheWiz
www find
quote
I followed the instructions, including resseting CMOS
and this is what I got from uniflash:

Flash ROM chip: UNKNOWN
Organisation: N/A (Is write protect disabled?)
PCI chipset: (1022,1200,00) + (10DE,03EO,A2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)