Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317115
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101062
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2524
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40965
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 337
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55313
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64131
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4102
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6568
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 95
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52216
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167199
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 239
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 145
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 126
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6333
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 138

HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle3) 5.17 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
This has been a confirmed BIOS, but with the new retail release (read blog) I will be happy to reprogram chips that failed free of charge this one time only.

UPDTE: Please read the blog and the first page of this thread, the new unlock has been officially released.

TheWiz
www find
The latest nettle3 bios unlock is not workin for me. I am at the part where it restarted after the flash and now my pc is running but my monitor remains black. I have the right motherboard but...
this is just not working - problably bricked my mobo?
find
This is really really strange. All of a sudden no one has been having any luck with flashing this board, and it's not adding up just yet. Until I find a solution i have posted a notice for people not to flash. Also, your board is fine but it's your bios chip that needs reprogramming. I feel obligated to help you out for free, so if you are willing to remove your BIOS chip from your board and mail it to me, I will reprogram it with the stock bios until we can figure out what is going on with it.

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
(03-14-2010, 12:09 AM)destr0 Wrote: The latest nettle3 bios unlock is not workin for me. I am at the part where it restarted after the flash and now my pc is running but my monitor remains black. I have the right motherboard but...
this is just not working - problably bricked my mobo?

just to double check some info.

what did you use to flash it with
is the cpu fan running super fast?
are you using onboard video?
have you cleared the cmos?
is there a version number on you motherboard?

thx
nick
find
Update: A member on the forums will be sending his chip soon to HQ, and we will test a retail biostar BIOS to hopefully regian some reputation for this board.

TheWiz
www find
I flashed using steps on the forum. I was successful in flashing it. It booted and seen a raid setting which I turned on then rebooted. The power button light upon pressing turns on and all seems to go but no screen and few seconds later the light and power goes off. Take memory out and I get beeps from board. put back in and same problem light on for few seconds then pc shuts off.
What I just noticed. Press power button it lights and fans come on. It then blinks off while the HD light blinks on. Then second later or so HD light blinks again when the power light shuts off. Bios battery removed to reset and still no change.

Memory out and computer stays on but beep... beep .. beep non stop

Update:
I rebooted couple time and 1 time it came up saying award bootblock bios v1.0 . It also said bios rom checksum error , keyboard error no keyboard found. Detecting Floppy drive A media, Drive A error system halt. No keys would get me out just a power off. Jumper settings to clear bios and removing batter for some time has no effects on the pc
find
(04-23-2010, 05:50 PM)Topper727 Wrote: I flashed using steps on the forum. I was successful in flashing it. It booted and seen a raid setting which I turned on then rebooted. The power button light upon pressing turns on and all seems to go but no screen and few seconds later the light and power goes off. Take memory out and I get beeps from board. put back in and same problem light on for few seconds then pc shuts off.
What I just noticed. Press power button it lights and fans come on. It then blinks off while the HD light blinks on. Then second later or so HD light blinks again when the power light shuts off. Bios battery removed to reset and still no change.

Memory out and computer stays on but beep... beep .. beep non stop

Update:
I rebooted couple time and 1 time it came up saying award bootblock bios v1.0 . It also said bios rom checksum error , keyboard error no keyboard found. Detecting Floppy drive A media, Drive A error system halt. No keys would get me out just a power off. Jumper settings to clear bios and removing batter for some time has no effects on the pc

the award bootblock bios promt is actually a very good sign Smile If you can get you hands on a floppy drive I can walk you thru a reflash, and fix the problem.

Nick
find
Yoyur are very lucky, but I do not understand why people can't read the text DO NOT FLASH UNTIL A NEW BIOS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. I made a statement right at the tp a new one that was stable was going to be released soon, and people continue to flash things as they please. Any thoughts?

Don't mean to be rude, but I dont like seeing people brick their boards because they didn't read.

TheWiz
www find
Remove files if you think they are not worthy. I read a slic or something was problem so I misunderstood. I have flashed many bios and even went so far so I had dual bios on most of my pc's I built. I have programmed EEproms before also. I am worried with lack of tools like I normally have that I am stuck with a dead pc. All for a 8 pin chip. With boot lock up I went through the creation (in linux) to make a windows boot disk and copy over a rom and awd flash and created a autoexec.bat to run this flash. I did not use the /wb command and did not use the /f Command it said Unknown Flash type and not sure if I can get the boot lock back. I did this mainly for not overclocking as a fix for Iquad core hopefully. I did run a phenom x4 9650 in this board for 2 months till power down 2 days ago and no more quad core only dual core 4800+ worked in there. I used net35.29 file that I extracted from the http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...pv-82094-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&os=4063&product=3715494 file I download.ed. I work on web and have only this little laptop as of moment what opetions can I get for this please help

(04-23-2010, 09:08 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Yoyur are very lucky, but I do not understand why people can't read the text DO NOT FLASH UNTIL A NEW BIOS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. I made a statement right at the tp a new one that was stable was going to be released soon, and people continue to flash things as they please. Any thoughts?

Don't mean to be rude, but I dont like seeing people brick their boards because they didn't read.

TheWiz
find
(04-24-2010, 12:51 PM)Topper727 Wrote: Remove files if you think they are not worthy. I read a slic or something was problem so I misunderstood. I have flashed many bios and even went so far so I had dual bios on most of my pc's I built. I have programmed EEproms before also. I am worried with lack of tools like I normally have that I am stuck with a dead pc. All for a 8 pin chip. With boot lock up I went through the creation (in linux) to make a windows boot disk and copy over a rom and awd flash and created a autoexec.bat to run this flash. I did not use the /wb command and did not use the /f Command it said Unknown Flash type and not sure if I can get the boot lock back. I did this mainly for not overclocking as a fix for Iquad core hopefully. I did run a phenom x4 9650 in this board for 2 months till power down 2 days ago and no more quad core only dual core 4800+ worked in there. I used net35.29 file that I extracted from the http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...pv-82094-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&os=4063&product=3715494 file I download.ed. I work on web and have only this little laptop as of moment what opetions can I get for this please help

I did not catch if you had a floppy drive hooked up the the dead pc or not.
If yes.. then follow the instructions of the following link
http://www.birdjanitor.com/bootblock.html

Nick

(04-23-2010, 09:08 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Yoyur are very lucky, but I do not understand why people can't read the text DO NOT FLASH UNTIL A NEW BIOS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. I made a statement right at the tp a new one that was stable was going to be released soon, and people continue to flash things as they please. Any thoughts?

TheWiz
find