In the meantime,if you want me to help by providing a modified bios then please reply to this post with details of existing wireless card and the new card. The info I'll need is the VEN_ ,DEV_ and SUBSYS_ id's.. Follow the steps below to get this information.
1. Remove existing wireless card from laptop, leave the access cover off.
2. Boot laptop and enter boot selection screen.
3. Install new card (whilst laptop is running), no need connect antenna wires.
4. Boot into windows and new card will appear as unknown device.
5. Now you can obtain exact ven, dev & subsys id's from device properties
We need this information for both your new card and the card that is currently in the machine.