Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6421
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14052
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424587
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3662
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224946
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119219
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6822
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 446
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309856
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20325
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169459
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6398
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 869

HP dx7400 - mbo MSI-7352
#1
Tongue 
Hi, I hope, that it's possible to unlock this Mainboard?!!
.. I try with all tools I have but nothing work to open bios correct
Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
BIOS MS-7352

link - http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=3459270&prodNameId=3459272&swEnvOID=1093&swLang=13&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=vc-64585-1

Thanks!?!
quote
#2
Sorry , this is a HP ROMpaq bios , which currently cannot be extracted to modify Sad

Sorry
admin
find
quote
#3
Tongue 
Yes,this is HP ROMpaq bios But when I reset mbo ,clear comos ,battery out, first screen is Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG and everything else like in award bios just there is no DEL ,and no other message to get in to bios then bios saves him self and go to HP BIOS-Phoenix - AwardBIOS.
..I need FULL Award bios because I got second HP dx7400 whit dead mbo,dies after flashing bios in WIN Pro x64 XP,whit this hp-Phoenix - AwardBIOS stripped version of bios I can`t give life to mbo!!??
Thanks,thanks!!
quote
#4
Please Download

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Univer...Backup.EXE

Run it to backup your bios to a file , il take a look and see what bios it really is !

See what the tool detects your bios as

Admin
find
quote
#5
Yes,I have backup my bios whit award flash in dos,and I can work Bios with award bios editor 1.0 but can`t work with any version of modbin6 ,sugestions,please?
Thanks!??
Hi,I`m back!
2 attachments Isend you pictur of bios and backup whit your tool,Ok thanks


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rar   PhoenixTechnologies,LTD-MS73521.14.rar (Size: 403.2 KB / Downloads: 162)
quote
#6
Thanks for the backup. The screenshot you provided comfirms this is an award bios so we can try and unlock for you!

Rompaq is just the way HP compress the bios file so it cannot be extracted by people like us to mod Tongue

Will let you know how i go!

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#7
Sorry , no version of modbin can open this. I ried these versions

2.01.02
2.04.01
2.04.02

Sorry we cannot help you
Admin
find
quote
#8
Thanks for trying and your time,THANKS!!!AngelAngel
...I will try to bild a new version of that bios with similar versions of bios !!!!!aaaaaaaaa...TongueTongueTongue
...1 that bios 32bit not 16 bit
...2 every new mbo has 2 bios (realone and backup)
...3 on this mbo realone(first) is moded award bios by hp and second is full award bios
...4 I need get in to 2 bios whit key or card
but I can`t

And last, can I connect JSPI1 TO JSPI1(mbo to mbo)?
quote
#9
What you are talking about is slightly beyond my ability Tongue

Sorry
Admin
find
quote
#10
I have dx 7400 not working it just making 2beeps after that the led flashing
i check it with localy technical support they said it need to recharge the bios but they havn't a file
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)