Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6372
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424505
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224647
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309755
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169388
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

Help! Bios backup without starting windows
#1
There is some method to backup my bios without booting the operating system?
On my PC goes blue screen, so I have to start in IDE mode but this option does not exist or is blocked my bios.
The only way to get a modified bios is providing backup my bios. I was searching the internet i no anywhere, and Sony does not provide any link to the factory BIOS and as I said before there is no possibility to start the backup system.
So my question is how do I back up my bios without starting windows Huh


In this thread there is more detailed information about my problem.

Please if anyone knows anything about this problem would be very grateful. I'm following every hour for an answer but do not get any.
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...r-Unlocked

[Image: C7CC88E4C94A0D640EF272872BC7902B.png]

find
quote
#2
Nobody is replying because this is not a bios issue. You need to boot from your install disk and repair or restore Windows, maybe reinstall Windows completely. Guides on how to restore your sata drivers are available all over the internet.
find
quote
#3
Hi mate, more info please !
We have only few Tools to make a Bios Backup from DOS !
I need to know :

1. PC Manufacturer and Model
2. Bios Version and manufacturer (Insyde, AMI, Phoenix, etc.)
3. Chipset or Motherboard name and info

Please post all these infos and I will reply surely !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
(12-20-2015, 12:47 PM)Aetherhead Wrote: Nobody is replying because this is not a bios issue. You need to boot from your install disk and repair or restore Windows, maybe reinstall Windows completely. Guides on how to restore your sata drivers are available all over the internet.

Hi Aetherhead. You've read my previous thread about the problem? If I'm looking for a solution in a forum dedicated to the BIOS is because it is my only solution and before asking here I've tried everything, I know the only way is to reinstall windows but do not want to reinstall because I have personal information, so if you answer that way you're not helping at all and is better than no answer because you are not contributing anything to the community.

[Image: C7CC88E4C94A0D640EF272872BC7902B.png]

find
quote
#5
                       
(12-20-2015, 12:51 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate, more info please !
We have only few Tools to make a Bios Backup from DOS !
I need to know :

1. PC Manufacturer and Model
2. Bios Version and manufacturer (Insyde, AMI, Phoenix, etc.)
3. Chipset or Motherboard name and info

Please post all these infos and I will reply surely !
Regards

Hi BDMaster. Thank you so much for the answer, first of all I want to clarify the end reinstall my windows, so that the necessary information I could get but still want to have the updated BIOS and unlocked here I leave all the information you asked.

[Image: C7CC88E4C94A0D640EF272872BC7902B.png]

find
quote
#6
Hi mate,
This is an Phoenix BIOS (New style) and the Expert and too Administrator is Sml6397 !
Write to him a PM and He will unlock all !
Then if do You wan to try a Kizwan Mod give a look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-V...008?page=2

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...T-Unlocked

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-V...008?page=9

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(12-23-2015, 09:48 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
This is an Phoenix BIOS (New style) and the Expert and too Administrator is Sml6397 !
Write to him a PM and He will unlock all !
Then if do You wan to try a Kizwan Mod give a look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-V...008?page=2

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...T-Unlocked

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-V...008?page=9

Regards

I've sent an administrator MP I will wait your answer before you do anything. Thank you for your response and advice. Wink

[Image: C7CC88E4C94A0D640EF272872BC7902B.png]

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)