Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6436
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14065
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3668
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 339
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225080
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119233
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6830
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 455
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309892
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62020
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 674
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20333
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169483
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6416
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 878

[Help] I modded my BIOS but I accidentally messed it up
#1
Sad 
I have Lenovo Z400 and I messed up its BIOS Settings after I accidentally saved the Settings I just set when I have Modded it and now, It wont boot anymore but I bought the Mini Programmer, CH341A to be Exact, as well as the SOIC 8 Test Clip , But the problem now is I dont know what to do because this model has 2 BIOS CHIPS, (Both Winbond, 25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) and when I tried to connect it with the SOIC 8 Plugged from the CH341A that is connected on my sister's laptop, It wont detect the correct details / version of the BIOS Chip and when I click the "Read" Button, it will read it, but when I tried to program it with its default BIOS file, I get the error "chip with the contents are in dissagreement" 

Please help me 
find
quote
#2
(02-13-2018, 06:24 AM)johnmark21t Wrote: I have Lenovo Z400 and I messed up its BIOS Settings after I accidentally saved the Settings I just set when I have Modded it and now, It wont boot anymore but I bought the Mini Programmer, CH341A to be Exact, as well as the SOIC 8 Test Clip , But the problem now is I dont know what to do because this model has 2 BIOS CHIPS, (Both Winbond, 25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) and when I tried to connect it with the SOIC 8 Plugged from the CH341A that is connected on my sister's laptop, It wont detect the correct details / version of the BIOS Chip and when I click the "Read" Button, it will read it, but when I tried to program it with its default BIOS file, I get the error "chip with the contents are in dissagreement" 

Please help me 
Hi
First use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make dump (25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) .
find
quote
#3
(02-13-2018, 06:29 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 06:24 AM)johnmark21t Wrote: I have Lenovo Z400 and I messed up its BIOS Settings after I accidentally saved the Settings I just set when I have Modded it and now, It wont boot anymore but I bought the Mini Programmer, CH341A to be Exact, as well as the SOIC 8 Test Clip , But the problem now is I dont know what to do because this model has 2 BIOS CHIPS, (Both Winbond, 25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) and when I tried to connect it with the SOIC 8 Plugged from the CH341A that is connected on my sister's laptop, It wont detect the correct details / version of the BIOS Chip and when I click the "Read" Button, it will read it, but when I tried to program it with its default BIOS file, I get the error "chip with the contents are in dissagreement" 

Please help me 
Hi
First use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make dump (25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) .

How can I make dump? is it the "Save" option from the program ?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#4
(02-13-2018, 07:47 AM)johnmark21t Wrote: How can I make dump? is it the "Save" option from the program ?
1. Check the programmer connection
2. first use Detect
find
quote
#5
[attachment=13767 Wrote:Dudu2002 pid='136663' dateline='1518526577']
(02-13-2018, 07:47 AM)johnmark21t Wrote: How can I make dump? is it the "Save" option from the program ?
1. Check the programmer connection
2. first use Detect

I've done it already but its detected but it doesnt show the correct details of the chip


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)