Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424130
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309499
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

How To Update Award CPU Microcode
#21
(08-18-2010, 05:30 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Excellent Tutorial Ej52 Congratulations

Of course you dont explain how to extract NCPUCODE but thats good because we are the only people who know how and we are keeping the secret safe lol Tongue

Regards
Admin

Can I use this to update CPU info on Phoenix F24A. I'm trying to add support for dual core. T7200, but I'll take T2350. And, if I can, can I save the BIOS from a machine that supports it by using UBCD or something like that and use that ROM to extract the CPU info to put in my ROM?

Can I use this to update CPU info on Phoenix F24A. I'm trying to add support for dual core. T7200, but I'll take T2350. And, if I can, can I save the BIOS from a machine that supports it by using UBCD or something like that and use that ROM to extract the CPU info to put in my ROM?
find
quote
#22
hi... could you help me to make compatible a intel core 2 extreme qx9300 on a hp pavillion dv5 1080el?

I'm sure that it's possible! not easy but possible... please
find
quote
#23
My bios does not contain "NCPUCODE.bin" but it contains "AGESACPU.rom" instead.
What should i do?
find
quote
#24
Reply to above : 

step 1 empty folder only bios.rom and cbrom195.exe
step 2 hold shift and right click in blank area of folder open command prompt here
step 3 NUL > NCPUCODE.BIN (says access denied yet new blank ncpucode.bin file exists)
step 4 cbrom195.exe BIOS.BIN /nc_cpucode NCPUCODE.BIN (offloads cpucode from bios to ncpucode.bin you just created) (sometimes will hang ctrl+c)(cannot move on if it hangs)(idk what to do?)
step 5 copy /b ncpucode.bin + microcode.bin ncpucode.bin (from donor dumped bios)(rename donor dumped ncpucode.bin to microcode.bin)
step 6 attrib +R ncpucode.bin
step 7 cbrom195.exe BIOS.BIN /nc_cpucode NCPUCODE.BIN
step 8 cbrom195.exe BIOS.BIN /D (confirm code has been added)

done

Hi I'm trying to add Opteron 1352/ 1389 support to M2N68-LA

Detects it and posts and shows the name and speed and says CPU Unsupported

I found Tyan has Opteron 1389 Support but I can't dump the microcode as it hangs up...

Can someone take a look at these and see why/ if 1352/ 1389 support is already there or not?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.zip   m2n68la-v559.zip (Size: 546.3 KB / Downloads: 8)
.zip   tyan.zip (Size: 655.55 KB / Downloads: 6)
.rar   m2n68la-not sure if new code works 1389.rar (Size: 533.34 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#25
Hi everyone!

I've been following delidded.com's guide "How to Update CPU Microcode in Award or Phoenix BIOS – For LGA 771 & 775" and need to prepare an updated BIOS for my GA-EP35C-DS3R motherboard. One of the steps requires me to use cbrom195.exe. However, I can't find a working link to this program from a reliable site. Could someone post it here on this thread?
find
quote
#26
cbrom195


Attached Files
.zip   CBROM195.zip (Size: 84.14 KB / Downloads: 42)
find
quote
#27
(04-04-2017, 09:18 AM)chris89 Wrote: cbrom195

Thank you kind sir ^___^
find
quote
#28
Your welcome, hope you lined up your microcode... success?
find
quote
#29
Photo 
(04-07-2017, 04:28 AM)chris89 Wrote: Your welcome, hope you lined up your microcode... success?

Yes. The Xeon is working perfectly on my motherboard (see attached pic). I'm still experimenting with the overclock, though I doubt I'll reach 4 GHz. It's already running at 75 °C under full load, so there's not much overclocking room left. (I'm not going to upgrade my cpu cooler for such an old system.) Anyway, I'm quite happy with its performance so far -- a gigantic improvement over my E8500! I'm surprised I didn't manage to brick my motherboard during the installation procedure. It was very difficult to remove those plastic tabs from the processor socket without damaging the adjacent pins  Dodgy

http://i.imgur.com/HSriPUM.png
find
quote
#30
Great job man. E5450... That's 1333?!? Wow haha 3.5Ghz what the? haha Great job
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)