Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14006
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224571
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 412
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309737
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61967
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

How do I force flash bios to different model?
#21
Isnt CH341 USB serial? I remember that used on counterfeit Arduino. Well I do have several arduinos here, the CH341 one and ATmega16u2 one.

I may go back to the first plan, go back to the shop and ask them to reflash the correct BIOS, or borrow their programmer (?)
find
quote
#22
Is this correct thing to buy?

Temukan PENJEPIT IC FLASH IC Bios, Rom, SOIC8, SOP8, BIOS/24/25/93 Programmer dengan potongan 5%! Hanya Rp71.250. Dapatkan sekarang juga di Shopee! https://shopee.co.id/product/6555517/616...smtt=0.0.9

Temukan CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer seharga Rp52.500. Dapatkan sekarang juga di Shopee! https://shopee.co.id/product/6555517/362...smtt=0.0.9
find
quote
#23
I have bought above items. Next, lets just prepare for the real BIOS injection.
find
quote
#24
CH341A is normally used in Parallel mode, but can be used in serial mode/methods

Above items are correct

They can, and SHOULD program in the correct model BIOS for you, FOR FREE and right there on the spot too!
However, all I mentioned before will happen again, but you already lost all those details anyway until we can fix later, for the most part
find
quote
#25
(06-19-2019, 01:34 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: CH341A is normally used in Parallel mode, but can be used in serial mode/methods

Above items are correct

They can, and SHOULD program in the correct model BIOS for you, FOR FREE and right there on the spot too!
However, all I mentioned before will happen again, but you already lost all those details anyway until we can fix later, for the most part

please guide me about what should we do next when the item has arrived. 
it will be here tomorrow or in 2 days.

EDIT : the item is already here at my town, just waiting for the courier to deliver it.
find
quote
#26
First thing to remember now, SLOW DOWN Big Grin Do not rush, first and only goal will be to get a verified and valid properly checked backup, before you ever erase or write anything to the chip. Open all software versions before using the device and on the "Auto" function tab, uncheck erase and blank check, this way nothing accidentally gets erased. On the Operate function, the 25/26 tab, at bottom check Main Memory only if it's not already checked.

Here is software package and main driver
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...5007472602

And here is a guide on how to setup and use
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...programmer

Please check your BIOS with magnifying glass and flashlight and tell me the BIOS ID printed on it, then I can tell you if maybe certain version software works best or if you need to use other than exact ID.

After connected, read and verify only, once you get chip and buffer or main memory match then save file. Open that file in hex editor and make sure it's not all FF or all 00, or all same exact text repeating over and over again. if it is, that's bad dump, try again with different software. If you are unsure, zip the file and send to me so I can check.

Do not erase or write anything until I say we're ready and give you the file to use.
find
quote
#27
So ... The backup we made before cant be used? ...

Anyway, do you have discord or something I can contact you?
Our working hours seems different.
find
quote
#28
Yes, I will be using that, plus your programmer backup. Previous backup is only part of the BIOS chip contents. And making a backup with programmer also lets us find out which software version/method etc works for your system, so we'd do that even if you have made full backup previously using some other method.

Sorry, no other way to contact me, and even if you could, I am only here and able to help in this way when I'm here, so contacting me at some other time wouldn't help anything Big Grin And I mentioned previously, slow down, no rush to any of this.
find
quote
#29
Winbond
25064FVS1Q
1502

That was written on the chip.
I'm going to try download using the programmer.

EDIT :
It crashes when I tried to save -_-" but finally I was able to save it. It wasn't all FF, but there was a lot of FF.
https://rinaldojonathan.com/wp-content/u...backup.bin

@Lost_N_BIOS
find
quote
#30
(06-19-2019, 10:24 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Yes, I will be using that, plus your programmer backup.  Previous backup is only part of the BIOS chip contents.   And making a backup with programmer also lets us find out which software version/method etc works for your system, so we'd do that even if you have made full backup previously using some other method.

Sorry, no other way to contact me, and even if you could, I am only here and able to help in this way when I'm here, so contacting me at some other time wouldn't help anything Big Grin  And I mentioned previously, slow down, no rush to any of this.

do we have any updates?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)