Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 145
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104267
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 954
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3326
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8296
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8009
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425500
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227427
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119615
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

How do i replace boot logo in ami aptio uefi bios?
#1
I want to replace the logo of my motherboard with a custom one, but have not had any luck so far (tried a lot of tools, googled, read a lot instructions). The motherboard is an Asrock E350M1/USB3, it has an AMI UEFI Aptio Bios. I can use MMTool for Aptio to load the rom, but there is no OEMLOGO in there. The only logo like name is ASRLOGODXE, I've ectracted this but it isn't recognized as an image (tried jpg, bmp, pcx and linux should open it if it recognized the image format even if the extension was wrong).

Does anyone know under what name the logo is in the bios rom? And do i need to do anything special to the image before inserting it into the rom file?

Any help would be appreciated.


.zip   E35MU31.60.rom.zip (Size: 1.92 MB / Downloads: 121)
find
quote
#2
The logo is stored in 7BB28B99-61BB-11D5-9A5D-0090273FC14D module. To replace the logo you can use this program: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q00qrb
find
quote
#3
(10-08-2012, 05:35 AM)Florin9doi Wrote: The logo is stored in 7BB28B99-61BB-11D5-9A5D-0090273FC14D module. To replace the logo you can use this program: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q00qrb

Thanks! I was looking for that program but couldn't find it anywhere (at least still available).

I was already extracting everything and checking to see if there was a image in it. You helped me save a lot of time.

Thanks!
find
quote
#4
(10-08-2012, 05:35 AM)Florin9doi Wrote: The logo is stored in 7BB28B99-61BB-11D5-9A5D-0090273FC14D module. To replace the logo you can use this program: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q00qrb

Hello,
Can you please find in which module is OEMLogo??
Thanks..


Attached Files
.zip   B351AT11.ZIP (Size: 1.74 MB / Downloads: 29)
find
quote
#5
Hi friend,
as Florin9doi wrote your Logo is allocated into module 7BB28B99-61BB-11D5-9A5D-0090273FC14D

http://rghost.net/7GG9ZpYQ2

You have to extract all Modules using PMT259 and found It into DUMP folder
then It seems You have to change manualy as AMI tool doesn't recognize this
file so use Photoshop CS4 rename this file appending .jpg extension and modify
the pic following same resolution and color deep, then save as jpg (jfif) and
rename as original .ROM !
Repack Bios using PMT259 and try to flash !
Regards
P.S. You can use UEFITool too !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
Hi

I used UEFITool to update section :7BB28B99-61BB-11D5-9A5D-0090273FC14D with the new logo (jpg), I then flashed the new bios and still got the old picture.

I used afuwin to get the bios and afuwin to flash the bios. I have also tried ChangeLogo v5 but that just hangs at 50% when I select "Replace Logo".


Any suggestions , I have seen mention of using PMT259, I'm not sure if that is an acronym, but I con't find the tool anywhere.

Thanks
find
quote
#7
Hi, I am trying to make a custom splash-screen on my PC, its uses MSI Big Bang Xpower 2 as mobo and i made a jpg file with 256 colors, 800x600px, but when I use UEFITool, I get "UEFI volumes not found", anyone can help me solve my problem? I know I need to change the image into ROM, but the same error occures then, also as an BMP file.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)