Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

I cant find the bios for download
#1
Hi,my BIOS got corrupted after trying to change the processor stepping settings. It failed, so it started to enter the award boot block. I already tried to clear my CMOS, but it doesn't work. I already tried to clear it several times, but none of them worked. I even tried letting the motherboard completely disassembled, with the CMOS jumper set to clear, by 8 hours, but when i assembled it back, the BIOS still was corrupted.


So, i'm trying to find the bios bin file to use with the flash utility, and recover my bios, but i can't find it anywhere.
My motherboard it's a foxconn n15235, with a 3Ghz pentium 4 processor, and a award/phoenix bios.
I'm pretty sure it was a phoenix bios, but the boot block it's a award boot block v1.0.
can someone help me to find the bin file to flash it?
Thanks.
find
quote
#2
Is this your motherboard ? http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDet...uage=en-us

I think there isn't a Foxconn mainboard called N15235 although this is printed on the board. The right name is P4M800P7MB-RS2H

you should find the right model number printed on the board beside the RAM slot near the CPU and on small label above
find
quote
#3
(03-03-2012, 06:12 PM)colinzim Wrote: Is this your motherboard ? http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDet...uage=en-us

I think there isn't a Foxconn mainboard called N15235 although this is printed on the board. The right name is P4M800P7MB-RS2H

you should find the right model number printed on the board beside the RAM slot near the CPU and on small label above

i couldn't find this label. But, i found the manual, and it's a dg-661fx-2.0, a digitron motherboard. and, i tried to find the bios for download with this name, and still didn't find anything. everything i get are drivers, and bios uploads for being used with windows, but i need the .bin file to flash my bios.
find
quote
#4
Please post the link for bios uploads for being used with windows,
find
quote
#5
(03-04-2012, 11:16 AM)colinzim Wrote: Please post the link for bios uploads for being used with windows,

Sorry, i meant bios updates. And, i just realized that award bios belongs to phoenix, but, i still can't find the file to flash the bios. I found thousands of tutorials of how to flash the bios, but none shows how to find the right file.
find
quote
#6
Please post the file that flashes the bios in Windows
find
quote
#7
(03-04-2012, 08:02 PM)colinzim Wrote: Please post the file that flashes the bios in Windows

I don't know if it actually flashes the BIOS. it was a .exe file, may be it just update the bios drivers...
but it wasn't what i want, it was a .exe file to be executed through windows. I'll try contacting the manufacturer, cause i can't find it on google.
entering the award bios and phoenix site, all i found about update was this: http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=36, and this doesnt flashes the bios.
find
quote
#8
(03-04-2012, 08:51 PM)guferr Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 08:02 PM)colinzim Wrote: Please post the file that flashes the bios in Windows

I don't know if it actually flashes the BIOS. it was a .exe file, may be it just update the bios drivers...
but it wasn't what i want, it was a .exe file to be executed through windows. I'll try contacting the manufacturer, cause i can't find it on google.
entering the award bios and phoenix site, all i found about update was this: http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=36, and this doesnt flashes the bios.

You are making this hard !

**POST** the exe file you have and *I* will see what it is or I pass on this. If it's a Windows flasher with the file, the rom file is "buried" is inside the exe.

Also run the program S.I.W. and post your HARDWARE info.
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4fd7bcc4.html
Sometime a google search of the bios string brings it up immediately.
Work with me here. Post some RELEVANT details/files.
If not, I give up on this.
find
quote
#9
(03-05-2012, 04:26 AM)colinzim Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 08:51 PM)guferr Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 08:02 PM)colinzim Wrote: Please post the file that flashes the bios in Windows

I don't know if it actually flashes the BIOS. it was a .exe file, may be it just update the bios drivers...
but it wasn't what i want, it was a .exe file to be executed through windows. I'll try contacting the manufacturer, cause i can't find it on google.
entering the award bios and phoenix site, all i found about update was this: http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=36, and this doesnt flashes the bios.

You are making this hard !

**POST** the exe file you have and *I* will see what it is or I pass on this. If it's a Windows flasher with the file, the rom file is "buried" is inside the exe.

Also run the program S.I.W. and post your HARDWARE info.
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4fd7bcc4.html
Sometime a google search of the bios string brings it up immediately.
Work with me here. Post some RELEVANT details/files.
If not, I give up on this.

I can't run this because my computer is absolutly unuseable now, the bios doesn't work, only the boot block works, and the boot block doesn't show the bios string, bios version or any useful information. All i can do is look for information printed on the motherboard. I have already searched tons of information, including the motherboard, the manufacturer, and even the bios chip numbers, but i can't find anything, and i tried to contact the manufacturer as well, but they don't answer me. Is there any way to find the bios string without having to enter the bios?

Searching a little bit more, i found this bios: 12/15/2003-SiS-661-6A7I4FK9C-00, wich is for foxconn 661 series, wich are identical o the dg661-fx, and have the same chipset, but, even with this i can't find the .bin file to download.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)