Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424134
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223757
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61107
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

IPIEL-LA3: Request to inject Xeon microcode to HP BIOS
#41
Appreciate your input.
practical solution is just to revert to a core 2 quad
find
quote
#42
I tried one last thing: just to check that its not a size error I deleted several dual core microcodes from your modded bios with mmtool D-B, then tried afudos afgain. But no luck.
I've installed a Q8300. It's slower but everything is tickety-boo. I think this mobo is problematical, the comment on delidded indicated as much.Fan issue probably related to c-state settings and these are inaccessible with this mobo + bios.
find
quote
#43
Hello I have a hp 3010 sf and am trying to fit a xeon e5450. Is this mod.zip you have posted a modded image for my case ? Pegatron 2A94h motherboard


Thanks in Advance  Cool
find
quote
#44
Hello guys, I have two different revisions of this motherboard (IPIEL-LA3), one is 1.02 and the other is 1.03. I tried to install a Xeon x5470 on both but none of them could boot. I get some beeps and a black screen on startup. The installed bios is the 6.09 on both. Then I found a modded bios for this motherboard which contains Xeon microcodes and flashed but still get the beeps. Anyone know what is the problem and it doesn't boot? With a core 2 duo CPU that I have both motherboards are working perfectly.
find
quote
#45
(10-01-2019, 08:09 PM)bassistas Wrote: Hello guys, I have two different revisions of this motherboard (IPIEL-LA3), one is 1.02 and the other is 1.03. I tried to install a Xeon x5470 on both but none of them could boot. I get some beeps and a black screen on startup. The installed bios is the 6.09 on both. Then I found a modded bios for this motherboard which contains Xeon microcodes and flashed but still get the beeps. Anyone know what is the problem and it doesn't boot? With a core 2 duo CPU that I have both motherboards are working perfectly.

Xeon x5470 has TDP of 120W.
IPIEL-LA3 is designed for maximum TDP of 95W.
However, I tested Xeon X5450 (TDP of 120W) on IPIEL-LA3 rev. 1.03 with BIOS 6.07 and it booted OK.
find
quote
#46
Hi DB, Can you post again mod bios
find
quote
#47
I haven't working mods for this platform.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)