Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6373
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14013
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424510
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 318
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224653
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 420
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309761
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20288
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169391
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836

InsydeH20 bios name for recovery on Lenovo Z51-70
#1
Hi, I’m trying to recovery de BIOS on a bricked notebook, because doesn’t boot and
BIOS don’t save changes.

The BIOS download file is:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn21ww.exe

With Phoenix tool I don’t found the file name. I try UEFITool_A45 and search for
.bin and .fd and only found isflash.bin but no lucky.

My current bios version is c2cn19ww (v2.00)

File names that I’m write too:

WinAIWZ0202.bin
AIWZ0202.bin
AIWZ0.bin
BAIWZ0.bin
C2_Crisis.bin
isflash.bin

and some others forms with .fd, and .rom

Thank you by your help.
find
quote
#2
(12-12-2017, 04:21 PM)mitxi Wrote: Hi, I’m trying to recovery de BIOS on a bricked notebook, because doesn’t boot and
BIOS don’t save changes.

The BIOS download file is:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn21ww.exe

With Phoenix tool I don’t found the file name. I try UEFITool_A45 and search for
.bin and .fd and only found isflash.bin but no lucky.

My current bios version is c2cn19ww (v2.00)

File names that I’m write too:

WinAIWZ0202.bin
AIWZ0202.bin
AIWZ0.bin
BAIWZ0.bin
C2_Crisis.bin
isflash.bin

and some others forms with .fd, and .rom

Thank you by your help.
Hi
try
Broadwell.fd
find
quote
#3
(12-12-2017, 04:55 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 04:21 PM)mitxi Wrote: Hi, I’m trying to recovery de BIOS on a bricked notebook, because doesn’t boot and
BIOS don’t save changes.

The BIOS download file is:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn21ww.exe

With Phoenix tool I don’t found the file name. I try UEFITool_A45 and search for
.bin and .fd and only found isflash.bin but no lucky.

My current bios version is c2cn19ww (v2.00)

File names that I’m write too:

WinAIWZ0202.bin
AIWZ0202.bin
AIWZ0.bin
BAIWZ0.bin
C2_Crisis.bin
isflash.bin

and some others forms with .fd, and .rom

Thank you by your help.
Hi
try
Broadwell.fd

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry, I forget to write that name.  It not worked, but I’m trying a second time, in
all usb ports.

I have a 512 Mb pen drive, fat32 formatted. I’ll post the results..
find
quote
#4
(12-12-2017, 05:27 PM)mitxi Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 04:55 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 04:21 PM)mitxi Wrote: Hi, I’m trying to recovery de BIOS on a bricked notebook, because doesn’t boot and
BIOS don’t save changes.

The BIOS download file is:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn21ww.exe

With Phoenix tool I don’t found the file name. I try UEFITool_A45 and search for
.bin and .fd and only found isflash.bin but no lucky.

My current bios version is c2cn19ww (v2.00)

File names that I’m write too:

WinAIWZ0202.bin
AIWZ0202.bin
AIWZ0.bin
BAIWZ0.bin
C2_Crisis.bin
isflash.bin

and some others forms with .fd, and .rom

Thank you by your help.
Hi
try
Broadwell.fd

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry, I forget to write that name.  It not worked, but I’m trying a second time, in
all usb ports.

I have a 512 Mb pen drive, fat32 formatted. I’ll post the results..


Finally I bought a SPI Programmer (MiniPro model) + SOIC8 Clips (Pomona).

I'd flashed bios ROM, but the latest Lenovo's version C2CN21W (2.02) doesn't work.
(Blank screen and not boot)

I try a old ROM (Ver. 1.0) that I found in another web forum
(https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59939) and it works.

My bios chip was a Gigadevice (Model G25Q64C for the Minipro).
Now I have the notebook working again.

Thanks Dudu2002 by the hint.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)