Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223792
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

Intel DG41WV and Xeon X5450, microcode update
#51
There is no "modded BIOS". Only the way to inject suitable microcode.
find
quote
#52
Can someone inject suitable microcode to enable 8GB (2x4GB) RAM?
find
quote
#53
RAM limits aren't related to CPU on this platform.
find
quote
#54
Hi guys how are you? I need help, who can help me, I really appreciate it, I bought a Xeon E5450 modified for lga 775 for my motherboard (dg41wv) and putting it on the motherboard, it didn't work, the Windows logo appeared and then I turned off the computer, then i found out about the microcodes, after several researches, i put the microcodes through Checkup7, and it worked, the computer connected correctly with the processor, but my computer is extremely slow, i can't use it, it's so slow, so i wanted to know if there's more any solution, my BIOS is at the most up to date version (0018), should i downgrade? Or should I try taking the processor out and putting it back in? help me please, I don't have much money so I'm trying to make it work
find
quote
#55
Bielito
Did you disable C1E in BIOS settings?

Try to disable intelppm service in Windows:
sc config intelppm start= disabled
find
quote
#56
(11-20-2022, 02:14 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Bielito
Did you disable C1E in BIOS settings?
 Hi, I saw what you sent here now, I really don't know how to work with the forum, I'm sorry, I did disable C1E, but it continued the same, I'll try to do this second solution that you sent in a little while, and I'll send you the result well?
(11-20-2022, 02:14 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to disable intelppm service in Windows:
sc config intelppm start= disabled
I disabled the configuration in cmd and it didn't work :/ is there still another solution? the person who sent a message to this thread a while ago kind of had the same problem as mine, that of being extremely slow, I even sent him a message here on the forum, but he hasn't accessed it for over a year
find
quote
#57
Hi, how are you? apparently there are no more solutions, right? I researched and researched about this adapted processor, which would work on my board and anyway, all the research made me sure, but putting the processor on I already saw a problem, so I added the microcodes, and anyway, I think I'll try to sell the processor, but I find it difficult for someone to buy
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)