Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108000
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1313
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8764
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227562
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310588
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Lenovo IdeaPad Edge E530 - slic 2.1
#1
Hi, i would really apreciate if someone could mod the bios with slic 2.1 for Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530.
it is UEFI bios. right now version 2.07

bios link download:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj10ww.exe
the 2.04 bios is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fbye2uaks7ug7ty
the 2.07 bios is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?l6408guwgyx185a

I can flash to both above 04 and 07

So if anyone could help me out with this, ideally by modding any version of the bios just to make it work with slic 2.1

Thanks

PS: sorry for reposting, i was kinda confused..

BTW here is the RW report from all the tables
http://www.mediafire.com/?fbye2uaks7ug7ty


Attached Files
.zip   AcpiTbls.zip (Size: 107.33 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#2
Can anyone please mod the bios for Lenovo IdeaPad Edge E530 with slic 2.1?
it is UEFI bios. right now version 2.07

bios link download:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj10ww.exe

the 2.04 bios is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fbye2uaks7ug7ty
the 2.07 bios is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?l6408guwgyx185a

I can flash to both above 04 and 07

RW report here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fbye2uaks7ug7ty
find
quote
#3
(03-12-2013, 12:23 PM)awexer Wrote: Can anyone please mod the bios for Lenovo IdeaPad Edge E530 with slic 2.1?
it is UEFI bios. right now version 2.07

bios link download:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj10ww.exe

the 2.04 bios is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fbye2uaks7ug7ty
the 2.07 bios is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?l6408guwgyx185a

I can flash to both above 04 and 07

RW report here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fbye2uaks7ug7ty

Try this: Lenovo_Thinkpad_Edge_E430_E530_h0uj10ww_NWL_LEN21
https://www.box.com/s/8zhtygvu3h82icf8a2av
Please post results.
find
quote
#4
Bios update to 2.50 succesful, but SLIC 2.1 still not working.. in the Slic Toolkit it still says under SLIC Diagnosis version 0.0 Error - Marker !=
I noticed the IBMLENOVO .XRM-MS file, should I do something about it? (if I open that file in SLIC Toolkit still says cert. error)

BTW I noticed that in the pheonix tools i found the marker with slic 2.1 in the file you have posted(original was without it and the mod was with it).. but after instalation still doesnt work, so I guess they made some protection that prevents the bios to mod with slic.. :/
find
quote
#5
(03-14-2013, 05:04 AM)awexer Wrote: Bios update to 2.50 succesful, but SLIC 2.1 still not working.. in the Slic Toolkit it still says under SLIC Diagnosis version 0.0 Error - Marker !=
I noticed the IBMLENOVO .XRM-MS file, should I do something about it? (if I open that file in SLIC Toolkit still says cert. error)

BTW I noticed that in the pheonix tools i found the marker with slic 2.1 in the file you have posted(original was without it and the mod was with it).. but after instalation still doesnt work, so I guess they made some protection that prevents the bios to mod with slic.. :/

Please, run dump slictoolkit (after update bios mod) and post a screenshot (advanced tabs)
find
quote
#6
(03-14-2013, 11:06 AM)sovem Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 05:04 AM)awexer Wrote: Bios update to 2.50 succesful, but SLIC 2.1 still not working.. in the Slic Toolkit it still says under SLIC Diagnosis version 0.0 Error - Marker !=
I noticed the IBMLENOVO .XRM-MS file, should I do something about it? (if I open that file in SLIC Toolkit still says cert. error)

BTW I noticed that in the pheonix tools i found the marker with slic 2.1 in the file you have posted(original was without it and the mod was with it).. but after instalation still doesnt work, so I guess they made some protection that prevents the bios to mod with slic.. :/

Please, run dump slictoolkit (after update bios mod) and post a screenshot (advanced tabs)

Here is the Screenshot:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9hldxr2hs6v36dl

btw I did ran it as an administrator (dunno why it still says "run as admin")
find
quote
#7
(03-14-2013, 04:47 PM)awexer Wrote: Here is the Screenshot:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9hldxr2hs6v36dl

btw I did ran it as an administrator (dunno why it still says "run as admin")

It is the original bios.
Bios mod is not updated?
find
quote
#8
(03-14-2013, 07:13 PM)sovem Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 04:47 PM)awexer Wrote: Here is the Screenshot:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9hldxr2hs6v36dl

btw I did ran it as an administrator (dunno why it still says "run as admin")

It is the original bios.
Bios mod is not updated?

I ran bios_mod.exe only.. (before it said 2.07, after bios_mod.exe - it said 2.5 as you can see on the screenshot)
Now I did do it by running/clicking bios_mod.exe - which unpacked(extracted) into a folder with files and from that folder I ran/clicked winuptp.exe which installed the bios. Is there any other way to flash the bios? maybe by doing it manually via USB DOS and some DOS utility? or should I click on other .exe file?

(--also I have seen on the forums similar thread with the same laptop but version 2.07, it seems it was done by you too, because there were also 2 versions.. original and bios_mod.. and readme.txt which said run original first then flash the modded bios.. when I did it it would not allow me than to reflash the bios again because the version of the original and the bios_mod were the same - so thats why I ran bios_mod only this time, due to previous experience)
find
quote
#9
(03-15-2013, 03:08 AM)awexer Wrote: I ran bios_mod.exe only.. (before it said 2.07, after bios_mod.exe - it said 2.5 as you can see on the screenshot)
Now I did do it by running/clicking bios_mod.exe - which unpacked(extracted) into a folder with files and from that folder I ran/clicked winuptp.exe which installed the bios. Is there any other way to flash the bios? maybe by doing it manually via USB DOS and some DOS utility? or should I click on other .exe file?

(--also I have seen on the forums similar thread with the same laptop but version 2.07, it seems it was done by you too, because there were also 2 versions.. original and bios_mod.. and readme.txt which said run original first then flash the modded bios.. when I did it it would not allow me than to reflash the bios again because the version of the original and the bios_mod were the same - so thats why I ran bios_mod only this time, due to previous experience)

Try run: winuptp.exe /s
find
quote
#10
I tested this mod on my E530 3259bmm(download from https://www.box.com/s/8zhtygvu3h82icf8a2av), it's really work for me. Windows 7 is activated after i flash this mod.

I try to use PhoenixTool to remove the WIFI whitelist on my E530, but my own mod didn't work, the flash tool always appear error and stop the flash procedure. Could you help me how to do this?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)