Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1816
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225005
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 451
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309865
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 669
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20330
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169468
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK
#1
Hi all, new user here. Maybe not the correct place to ask this as I want to change the logo myself if someone can help me on my way. But if someone can do it for me, that's alright too.

I have been searching for days now on how to change the ugly Lenovo logo when starting up my Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK.

Last weekend I didn't know anything about it and I learned a lot since, but now I am stuck. This is how far I 've gotten:

I downloaded the bios update from Lenovo: both cdcn35ww.exe (older version) and cdcn53ww.exe (latest version), both end up with the same problem.

In my BIOS I enabled the option to flash back to a previous version, so I don't get an error message in Windows 10 that I'm trying to go back to an older version or already have the version I 'm trying to install (after which the program ends).

Running the BIOS update I downloaded opens "Setup - Lenovo BIOS Update Utility" and extracts a file with the same name (cdcn53ww.exe) to C:\BIOS\CDCN53WW\

Running this file opens "Insyde H2OFFT v5.56" and extracts the following files to C:\USERS\ThC_be\AppData\Local\Temp\7zs900E.tmp\:
CDCN53WW.fd
Ding.wav
FlsHook.exe
FlsHookDll.dll
FWUpdLcl.exe
H2OFFT-W.exe
iscflash.dll
iscflash.sys
iscflashx64.sys
platform.ini
xercex-c_2_7.dll

Happy to see the fd file I try to open it in EzH2O thinking I 'll be able to change the Logo/Splash Screen only to get the following error message: "Program can't find fv information in FD file".

Anybody have an idea on what I can do now? Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
Insyde H2OEZE you can edit bios logo


Attached Files
.rar   InsydeH2O_03.04.rar (Size: 7.01 MB / Downloads: 49)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)