Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425683
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

Lenovo N200 wifi whitelist removal 68et37ww
#1
Hello!


Please help me with a whitelist removal.
Laptop: Lenovo N200 O769
Current BIOS: Phoenix V3.05
Link: https://support.lenovo.com/hu/hu/downloads/ds002492
Previous wifi card: Intel 3945ABG, PCI ID (I think): PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4227&CC_0280
I'd like to install an Intel Wifilink 5100 card, but it just does not work. 

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#2
I join the request.
find
quote
#3
(07-23-2018, 07:25 PM)pieklo Wrote: I join the request.

(03-04-2018, 03:50 PM)KlapkaTabornok Wrote: Hello!


Please help me with a whitelist removal.
Laptop: Lenovo N200 O769
Current BIOS: Phoenix V3.05
Link: https://support.lenovo.com/hu/hu/downloads/ds002492
Previous wifi card: Intel 3945ABG, PCI ID (I think): PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4227&CC_0280
I'd like to install an Intel Wifilink 5100 card, but it just does not work. 

Thank you in advance!

Same bios (68et37ww) already done here https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ost-430165
find
quote
#4
Ok great!! :Smile

But I have little problem. When I try to flash a new bios, I get an error like in the picture. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have a windows 7 64bit. All options selected as in README.TXT, I used WinPlash 64bit 1.0.76.0. Any ideas??


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#5
(07-24-2018, 09:28 AM)pieklo Wrote: Ok great!! :Smile

But I have little problem. When I try to flash a new bios, I get an error like in the picture. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have a windows 7 64bit. All options selected as in README.TXT, I used WinPlash 64bit 1.0.76.0. Any ideas??

https://support.lenovo.com/ua/en/downloads/ds002492 :

Quote:Notes:
- This BIOS update utility does not run on Windows Vista 64bit environment.

make a DOS bootable CD with .\win_64-ISO\WL_SLIC21_Whitelist.iso
boot to DOC and run flash.bat
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)