Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425661
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62227

Lenovo U410 Bios Recovery
#1
After trying to update with the latest bios from Lenovo's website, my laptop is now stuck in the boot menu. Anything I select to boot from brings me back to the boot menu. I tried the wincrisis method but I am unable to get it to work properly on the usb drive. The error reads "project path must be specified" but does not allow me to chose a path. 

Fortunately I backed everything up before doing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Model: Lenovo U410
New Bios: 65CN99WW
find
quote
#2
I have been trying to get my computer back for a few days now so any help is greatly appreciated.

I originally was trying to upgrade my WiFi card on my Lenovo U410 but because the new card was not supported, I came here in hopes of getting it whitelisted. Because I was running into issues with 65CN15WW bios, I decided to download the latest from Lenovo's site (65cn99ww) and come back for assistance on that. I don't know if it was because I was going from windows 10 to windows 8, but when I flashed the bios, it is now stuck on the boot menu.

Now I am in the process of trying to do a bios recovery. I am not sure if it is the correct tool to be using but I have tried going through the steps with the Phoenix Wincrisis tool but I do not know where to find the .wph file needed for the usb. 

I'm not really sure where to go from here. It has been suggested that I buy a programmer, but I want to make sure there isn't something i'm doing wrong before I do that.
find
quote
#3
Hey this happens.. when the bios changes from EFI /secure to legacy.. u have go go in the bios and chance those settings.. if u can get to the boot menu try to log in to the bios.. ??.. this mobo is a big pain in the but i am trying to get slic2.1 and wL..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)