Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Lenovo Y50-70 UHD need DVMT-prealloc 128 mb
#21
Bump guys. :/
find
quote
#22
Hi i would like to patch my bios for dvmt change 128.

Will donate if works

this is the link to the bios backup made from Bios backup tool kit
The bios has been downgraded to 1.14
lenovo y50uhd bios backup
here is the link


Thanks.
find
quote
#23
Guys did I miss something? I am really in need.
I don't have Windows anymore on this machine, but I've updated to win10 some time ago. Heard I can use others BIOS?
Is there any chance to downgrade BIOS to 1.14 from MAC OS X? Or should I downgrade it from BIOS?
find
quote
#24
Krzk, hi. I believe you can use the backup bios file and update it through USB
find
quote
#25
What backup?
find
quote
#26
ok, if you will...
I unlock Advanced menu, you will find Video Configuration in that location.
Each mod for laptop is personal because it based on your saved dump.
I found this:
Setting: IGD - DVMT Pre-Allocated, Variable 0x18C
Option: 0 MB, Value: 0x0
Option: 32 MB, Value: 0x1 (default)
Option: 64 MB, Value: 0x2
Option: 96 MB, Value: 0x3
Option: 128 MB, Value: 0x4
Option: 160 MB, Value: 0x5
Option: 192 MB, Value: 0x6
Option: 224 MB, Value: 0x7
Option: 256 MB, Value: 0x8
Option: 288 MB, Value: 0x9
Option: 320 MB, Value: 0xA
Option: 352 MB, Value: 0xB
Option: 384 MB, Value: 0xC
Option: 416 MB, Value: 0xD
Option: 448 MB, Value: 0xE
Option: 480 MB, Value: 0xF
Option: 512 MB, Value: 0x10
Option: 1024 MB, Value: 0x11
As we can see your current value is 32 Mb.So if you flash mod you can change value to 128 Mb.
You can check your PM.
find
quote
#27
Thank you very much sir. If you don't mind me asking, where do I donate with PayPal. Does it go to the whole site or you personally.

Thanks,
Expecto30
find
quote
#28
Just click link into my Signature. It will redirect to my personal donation Paypal page!
Regards~
find
quote
#29
I need the same for hackintoshing, I'm ready to give you a tip if it works.

Y50-70 Bios Version 1.14
i7 4710HQ
GTX860M (4GB)

my bios backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r58lmpubvpsgex...9.rom?dl=0
find
quote
#30
Hi, i want unlock my BIOS. I install OS X Sierra and my screen have bug. Screen flashing. I need change DVMT-prealloc BIOS setting to 128MB.

Lenovo y50-70 (UHD)
BIOS 9ECN31WW(v1.14) InsydeH20 Rev 3.7
CPU Intel i7-4720HQ
VGA Intel HD 4600 & Nvidia GTX960M
AUDIO Realtek ALC283
WIFI Broadcom 802.11ac BCM4352 Network Adapter
LAN [i]Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller[/i]

I want fix video bug

DSDT
https://www.sendspace.com/file/kyl7w5
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)