Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107576
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1311
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3533
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9177
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8718
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425611
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227502
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119696
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310569
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
I did the update and it worked. Thanks a lot.
I did encounter the brightness bug again (setting the brighntess up max in bios worked with 95WW but not with the modded version any more)

I found a solution for this bug: Just insall the driver from: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...02us24.exe
Brightness will turn maximum short after the Windows startup.
You can deactivate the (useless) Hotkey driver in Auto Run to hide the oldschool display overlays
find
quote
Hello,

I am new here and basically know nearly nothing about computers but I wanted to remove the whitelist on my Z580, I have never updated the BIOS before and do I just need to download the zip file, put it on a USB, flash the thing on the USB and it should be sorted?

My BIOS version: 5FCN30WW

P.S Whitlist removeal is for an EGPU that required the wifi card slot.

Thanks
Mason
find
quote
I flashed this bios, and the process was smooth, but then I can't boot up my system (Win 10 x64) I get bootloop at blue Windows logo. The same with UEFI on and off. My machine is the Z580 with i7 3612QM, 16 g's ram, GT635M and OCZ Trion 240g's ssd. What should I do?
find
quote
What to do , turn system on and off a few times until it says Automatic Repair, let it load and select startup repair, technically flashing the BIOS shouldn't affect the OS
find
quote
I recall having a similar problem when I changed two 4gb memories to two 8gb - I did a CMOS reset then. Right now I have the rotating wheel and automatic repair preparation. How long should that be? I'm waiting for like 10mins now...

Tapnięte za pomocą Honoraty Siódmej
find
quote
I waited for more than 30 mins and it doesn't boot up. I have no idea why. I did a request just for whitelist removal in another thread. I hope it will boot up then.
find
quote
thanks
find
quote
(06-07-2016, 08:12 AM)CaptainCosmotic Wrote: I did the update and it worked. Thanks a lot.
I did encounter the brightness bug again (setting the brighntess up max in bios worked with 95WW but not with the modded version any more)

I found a solution for this bug: Just insall the driver from: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...02us24.exe
Brightness will turn maximum short after the Windows startup.
You can deactivate the (useless) Hotkey driver in Auto Run to hide the oldschool display overlays

Thanks a lot. It's working flawlessly Smile
find
quote
Please help how can i install this. I make bootable usb and add the files but when i try to run it said this is for 32 bit something.

Thank you.
find
quote
how to run flash.bat in DOS.. please help
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)