Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 378
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104442
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 970
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3340
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8378
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8096
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425511
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227438
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119622
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
Yes it will work
find
quote
Hi, could you please finish the wiki on how to unlock phoenix uefi bioses? Thanks in advanced.
find
quote
Hi. Does Bios mod have hotplug in this version? Can you modify my bios for it and remove whitelist? I will pay for this work. Lenovo z580 (gt 635M, i7 3520m).


Attached Files
.bin   PhoenixTechnologiesLtd.-5FCN91WW.bin (Size: 6.5 MB / Downloads: 45)
find
quote
Hello! Tell me please PLL on the motherboard Lenovo z580. I apologize for asking. I do not know where to ask. Thank you!
find
quote
Thumbs Up 
(04-20-2015, 03:52 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: I am releasing my Lenovo Z580's BIOS Mod V3.1 (Will also work with Z380 and Z480) - This is my last and final release of this BIOS Mod as I do not have this laptop anymore.

Dear friend thank you wery much for your effort , this is working perfect . Good Job.  
find
quote
Thumbs Up 
(03-20-2016, 05:45 AM)kewlbass Wrote: Thanks for your work.

I flashed my Z580 running 5FCN95WW with your BIOS.  I am also experiencing the brightness issue.  I get a very dim screen in the bios and boot messages. OS X seems to work around it for the most part, but is still dimmer than before.  If I crank the brightness with the Fn and arrow keys, it will brighten in most scenarios.  This will sometimes stick for one reboot, but by the second reboot, it is dim again.  For testing purposes, I booted off a Fedora 22 live CD.  This is very dim and the Fn and arrow keys have no effect.  I never had brightness issues with 5FCN95WW.

Thanks for any help.

It seems it happened because of inconsistency between this custom BIOS 5FCN35WW and your KBC version 5FEC95WW

How to deal with brightness issue:
Flash BIOS with native 5FCN35WW as mentioned here (see the post of Electonic79):
Downgrade from 5FCN95WW to 5FCN35WW
This step will help you to downgrade your KBC to 5FEC35WW version.
After that - flash BIOS again with this custom one. And... Yay! Now my BIOS and KBC version are the same!

The brightness issue was resolved for me.
find
quote
(04-17-2016, 04:15 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 03:59 PM)gospel97 Wrote: I have two numbers, but I do not know how to do it.

PM your SN and UUID to me and I will do it for you

Regards

LosSantosPro, Could you, please, do the same for me? I sent you my UUID and S/N in PM.
find
quote
Hello, i need help, This concerns bios from los santos on my Lenovo z580 with core i73632QM + GT 640M + 16Gb DDR 3 1600Mhz, everything works good, but soon I will see 14.9 gigabytes of RAM in properties of "my computer" 16 gigabytes of RAM. In BIOS settings I've tried a lot of everything but nothing helps, I'm using Windows 10 64 bit. If anybody know how decide this problem write about it.
find
quote
(05-14-2017, 04:57 PM)foggot2010 Wrote: Hello, i need help, This concerns bios from los santos on my Lenovo z580 with core i73632QM + GT 640M + 16Gb DDR 3 1600Mhz, everything works good, but soon I will see 14.9 gigabytes of RAM in properties of "my computer" 16 gigabytes of RAM. In BIOS settings I've tried a lot of everything but nothing helps, I'm using Windows 10 64 bit.  If anybody know how decide this problem write about it.

Video allocation will be set to 1GB. This can be changed in BIOS
find
quote
(05-14-2017, 05:52 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 04:57 PM)foggot2010 Wrote: Hello, i need help, This concerns bios from los santos on my Lenovo z580 with core i73632QM + GT 640M + 16Gb DDR 3 1600Mhz, everything works good, but soon I will see 14.9 gigabytes of RAM in properties of "my computer" 16 gigabytes of RAM. In BIOS settings I've tried a lot of everything but nothing helps, I'm using Windows 10 64 bit.  If anybody know how decide this problem write about it.

Video allocation will be set to 1GB. This can be changed in BIOS

LosSantosPro hi! I glad to see you 
But, tell me please, what do you mean "Video allocation will be set to 1GB"
In BIOS is main menu with options where i can chnge video aperture size and other 
But there no options with Video allocation with 1Gb only 1mb/128-512Gb/32-128 gb and 128-256


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)