Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425532
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227449
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
#1
Kindly requesting a modded BIOS slic 2.1

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo Z580A 59-332457
-Bios Revision : 5FCN34WW
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : NO
-Bios Backup Link : http://www.datafilehost.com/download-42890e18.html
-Rw-everything report Link : http://www.datafilehost.com/download-24264c27.html

Please help, thank you.
find
quote
#2
just wanted to follow up to see if this bios unlock for the z580 can still be made available?

Thanks,

Long
find
quote
#3
I have a laptop Lenovo Z580, and I want to unlock hidden BIOS settings, but I did not go out to do it, so I appeal to you. At the moment I have removed WL, and unlocked Register MSR 0xE2.

BIOS: Phoenix
Link to BIOS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4QQviL...sp=sharing or attachments.


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-5FCN35WW.rom.zip (Size: 1.74 MB / Downloads: 136)
find
quote
#4
(05-28-2014, 11:04 AM)John98 Wrote: I have a laptop Lenovo Z580, and I want to unlock hidden BIOS settings, but I did not go out to do it, so I appeal to you. At the moment I have removed WL, and unlocked Register MSR 0xE2.

BIOS: Phoenix
Link to BIOS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4QQviL...sp=sharing or attachments.

UEFI pure follow Flaseclock method !
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
HI guys:

I was wondering if anyone here knew how to get rid of the bios password on this laptop as I purchased this from ebay.. and it has password protection and no matter what usb/ dvd nothing is able to boot to a OS
after alot of searching I think that there is something called "Secure Efi boot enabled" which is blocking other bootable options..

thanks alot much appriciated

Link to drivers / bios

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...d-z580?c=1

P.s. Ive checked the whitelist section people have successfully moded this bios.. i was wondering if there is a way to use a crysis disk to re install a new bios with a blanked password or a setup one

thanks
find
quote
#6
Hi,

I have a request, I apologise if this is impossible.

Can anyone unlock phoenix BIOS on Lenovo Z580 so I can unlock Intel HD4000 settings and/or Intel CPU and voltage settings?

Or is there something else to it than just unlocking BIOS?

Kind regards,

Adam
find
quote
#7
Sorry this has now been solved in another post. Overclocking is not currently available.
find
quote
#8
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

P.S. Please upload the full pics Menu Tabs into Bios Setuputility !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
I am releasing my Lenovo Z580's BIOS Mod V3.1 (Will also work with Z380 and Z480) - This is my last and final release of this BIOS Mod as I do not have this laptop anymore.


It is based on version 5FCN35WW (Not the newest but MUCH more stable compared to 5FCN95WW)


It has the following features:


1. Fast Boot Support
2. Advanced Tab Unlocked
3. AES-NI Enabled
4. CPU Microcode Updated to Rev 1B
5. Whitelist Removed (Any WLAN Card Can Be Installed)
6. Setup Utility Resolution Changed From 800x600 to 1366x768
7. Overclocked Nvidia Geforce GT-635M (Higher Shaders Only)
8. Updated Intel HD 4000 VBIOS from V2132 to V2170
9. SLIC 2.1 (For Windows 7 Activation)
10. Intel Management Engine Firmware Updated to V8.1.52.1496
11. Native Speedstep Enabled (For MAC OS X)
12. VMX Enabled


Many thanks to Oleh for making Advanced Tab possible! Big Grin




Changelog


V2.1


Updated Backbone VBIOS for GT-635M







V3.0



Advanced Tab Unlocked






V3.1



GT-630M Support Added








Run flash.bat in DOS



Here are some screenshots:


[Image: Screenshot1.jpg]



[Image: Screenshot2.jpg]



[Image: Screenshot3.jpg]



[Image: Screenshot4.jpg]



[Image: Screenshot5.jpg]


Attached Files
.rar   Z380_Z480_Z580_BIOS_MOD_V3.1_FINAL.rar (Size: 15.34 MB / Downloads: 4,432)
find
quote
#10
Look here, just released: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-L...2-DOWNLOAD
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)