Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227767
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
#41
(12-29-2010, 02:06 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Yeah bad BIOS i mean prepare for the worst, which never has happened before but I am always over-precautious with BIOS stuff. Doesn't your board come with ASUS Crashfree?

Willing to test new beta.

Thanks.
find
quote
#42
Sounds great guys, I jsut need to find a compatible MEMINIT and well be on our way.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#43
I am anxiously awaiting what we find from this.



find
quote
#44
Any news on this, TheWiz?
find
quote
#45
(01-01-2011, 08:53 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Sounds great guys, I jsut need to find a compatible MEMINIT and well be on our way.

TheWiz

How's it going....
find
quote
#46
Hi TheWiz :-)

How is it going?

Will we have soon a new M2N32-SLI Delux Phenom II X6 Series BIOS with compatible MEMINIT?

By the way, will your BIOS solve the x4 multiplier problem?


Regards.
find
quote
#47
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on the progress, I should have a release posted later this evening, so let all of your M2N friends know. It will not address the 4x multiplier issue on the 955/965 CPUs, but it should add full support for all CPUs through X6 and I'll be able to provide the instructions for setting up PhenomMSr tweaker if you do have the 955/965BE

TheWiz
www find
quote
#48
Hi TheWiz :-)

I've Phenom II X4 955 BE CPU.

At the moment for solving the x4 multiplier issue I'm using nVidia Performance (at Windows start up) and PhenomMsrTweaker (after resuming from Hibernate).

So, I'm curious, is there any chance to resolve the x4 multiplier issue in a future update of M2N32-SLI Delux BIOS ? I'll be grateful to you if you can (and, I'm sure, many others will be too :-) ) !

Regards.
find
quote
#49
(02-01-2011, 09:06 AM)TheWiz Wrote: Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on the progress, I should have a release posted later this evening, so let all of your M2N friends know. It will not address the 4x multiplier issue on the 955/965 CPUs, but it should add full support for all CPUs through X6 and I'll be able to provide the instructions for setting up PhenomMSr tweaker if you do have the 955/965BE

TheWiz

That sounds like great news. I'm ready to try the new BIOS as soon as you release it. Thanks again!
find
quote
#50
The 4X issue is an internal phase design flaw that I am still researching the proper solution for in the BIOS and is not an easy solution. However to those who have the X6 chip and would like to test the next BETA RELEASE then you may do so below at your own risk Big Grin

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/CPU/M2N32-SLI%20Deluxe (Beta 2 of X6 Support, tools included in FTP)

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)