Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6438
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14069
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424633
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3669
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 340
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 362
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225110
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119236
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6832
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 456
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309899
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62024
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 675
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20335
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169490
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6417
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 879

M2NPV-VM to support Phenom II & Athlon II?
#81
Wowa, where did that AGESA come from, this board seems to be a tad touchy with random AGESAs.
www find
quote
#82
that would be a Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H Tongue

Didnt know we couldnt throw random agesas into this board Tongue

Admin
find
quote
#83
(05-31-2010, 06:35 AM)Free Radical Wrote: You mean crossflash? nope.
I found that another guy named NightForce had found a workaround for the ACPI problem by patching the ACPI tables from the Crosshair 1207 BIOS and adding the MINIT rom from the same.
I don't have those patched ACPI tables yet but I am optimistic that I may get them.

In the meantime, I have updated the following modules for making a release:

- NVRAID.rom(6.50) --> NVRAID.rom from Abit NF-M2 nView(ver. 6.55)

- C51PV0.rom(11/28/05 ver. 5.51.22.33.07) --> C51PV0.rom(08/04/06 ver. 5.51.28.45.79) from Abit NF-M2 nView (both are nForce 430 AM2 mobos)

- EZFLASH B329 --> EZFLASH B330 from ASUS Crosshair

- The IGP (C51PV0.rom) has been overclocked to 550 Mhz from the default 475 Mhz.

http://downloads.erodov.com/a/s/u/ASUS%2...401_FR.zip

I recommend that this one be used for further modding Smile

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2848/20...153048.png

Tested on my current rig and I am using the same

Interesting discovery - The M2N32 WS Professional has support for Phenom X3 / X4 yet the AGESA is only version 3.1.7.0.

Anyway , heres another mod for all those who have been kept waiting. Its the stock 1401 bios with the Microcode , AGESA & MEMINIT from the M2N32 WS Professional 2001 bios.

Best of luck , Flash at your own risk. I welcome all feedback.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/1401%20TE...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#84
(06-15-2010, 12:50 AM)1234s282 Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 06:35 AM)Free Radical Wrote: You mean crossflash? nope.
I found that another guy named NightForce had found a workaround for the ACPI problem by patching the ACPI tables from the Crosshair 1207 BIOS and adding the MINIT rom from the same.
I don't have those patched ACPI tables yet but I am optimistic that I may get them.

In the meantime, I have updated the following modules for making a release:

- NVRAID.rom(6.50) --> NVRAID.rom from Abit NF-M2 nView(ver. 6.55)

- C51PV0.rom(11/28/05 ver. 5.51.22.33.07) --> C51PV0.rom(08/04/06 ver. 5.51.28.45.79) from Abit NF-M2 nView (both are nForce 430 AM2 mobos)

- EZFLASH B329 --> EZFLASH B330 from ASUS Crosshair

- The IGP (C51PV0.rom) has been overclocked to 550 Mhz from the default 475 Mhz.

http://downloads.erodov.com/a/s/u/ASUS%2...401_FR.zip

I recommend that this one be used for further modding Smile

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2848/20...153048.png

Tested on my current rig and I am using the same

Interesting discovery - The M2N32 WS Professional has support for Phenom X3 / X4 yet the AGESA is only version 3.1.7.0.

Anyway , heres another mod for all those who have been kept waiting. Its the stock 1401 bios with the Microcode , AGESA & MEMINIT from the M2N32 WS Professional 2001 bios.

Best of luck , Flash at your own risk. I welcome all feedback.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/1401%20TE...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin

I'd love to give it a go! Link is dead however... 404 Angry
find
quote
#85
Fixed

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/1401%20TE...34s282.zip

Best of luck!

Admin
find
quote
#86
watching results with keen eyes... seems such a waste to change boards to upgrade CPUs, this one works fine! good work to all involved...
find
quote
#87
(06-15-2010, 03:37 AM)galapogos01 Wrote: watching results with keen eyes... seems such a waste to change boards to upgrade CPUs, this one works fine! good work to all involved...

Flashing and testing now Big Grin
Will report back ASAP (hopefully Blush )
(06-15-2010, 04:12 AM)Benzyl Wrote:
(06-15-2010, 03:37 AM)galapogos01 Wrote: watching results with keen eyes... seems such a waste to change boards to upgrade CPUs, this one works fine! good work to all involved...

Flashing and testing now Big Grin
Will report back ASAP (hopefully Blush )

Having a few issues with the flash, EZ Flash 2 seems to lock up? Huh
I'm in the middle of exams right now, so I'm afraid I'll have to troubleshoot this further tomorrow.
find
quote
#88
Flash from DOS , follow our tutorial to create a bootable DOS USB/CD/DVD

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#89
(06-15-2010, 07:30 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Flash from DOS , follow our tutorial to create a bootable DOS USB/CD/DVD

Regards
Admin

Couldnt get the Board to boot from the USB, (couldn't get it to boot linux either). Ive got the Removable Disk setup as the 1st Boot Preference, Plug and Play OS Enabled etc...

I managed to flash using EZ Flash on the Board BIOS however. It is reporting version 1401 (was 1301 before) so I'm sure it worked.

With the old CPU, windows wouldn't boot. Crashed on Win 7 splashscreen a few times before BSOD - "Bios Is not fully ACPI compliant"

New 5000+ AM2+ = same as before, fans spun up no bios, or boot though...
find
quote
#90
It is as we feared , modding the ACPITBLs it is then Sad

Flash back to the original while we work it out

Regards
Admin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)