Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222148
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118905
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6645
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308960
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61745
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 463
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20107
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168828
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6138
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60937
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274809
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24738

MCP61: MCP61PM-HM, MCP61PM-AM Motherboard Info
#1
Applies To: Acer, ECS, HP, Gateway

Description: Information on the MCP61 series boards that have all been unlocked with the ABIT BIOS mentioned on the forums. This wiki will provide information on the BIOS, best overclocking options, recommended options, and additional hardware. Please consult the forums for model specific information.

Hardware:

Recommended Memory: G.SKILL PC-6400 DDR2 800mhz 5-5-5-15 1.8v-1.9v
This memory is the perfect solution for these motherboards. It offers reliablity and stability, but is also very versatile for supporting a desired overclock. These modules have been tested by us under the HP Nettle2 platform and run flawlessly. They not only inclrease Windows Experience Index but allow you to pust your FSB if you choose to overclock.

www find
quote
#2
Found this one on NewEgg:
Foxconn M61PMP-K AM3 NVIDIA MCP61P Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
Is it possible that Foxconn is keeping their own mind in putting "the chipset to the edge"? Is it possible that this is the final evolution of the MCP61-chipset? AND is it possible that we can use this BIOS? I actually think about buying one of these!

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#3
Yes there is Smile There's a thread in the unlocked section where a member successfully flashed the foxconn bios Smile
www find
quote
#4
you see this board that goes in an acer t180 will a 7750 kuma 2.7 ghz go in it?? it is an am2+ cpu will it work with the abit bios ??? got choice here amd 5000+ non be, or kuma 2.7 7750 ???#


HELP
find
quote
#5
I would say the 7750 is risking it and the 5000_ will work like a charm but you would be much better off with a 65W Phenom I and then you wouldn't have to overclock.
www find
quote
#6
I GOT A 5000+ BUT THE IDIOTS SEND ME NON BLACK EDITION SO I RETURN IT FOR 7750.LOL

STRAIGHT SWAP - IS GOOD ????

WHICH IS PHENOM 1 ??? WILL IT GO IN ACER T180 ???? WILL ANY OF THESE BIOSES SUPPORT 7750?? I AM ON ABIT BIOS CLOCKED AT 3.3GHZ WITH 5000+, I THINK 7750 DO MORE PLUS MAYBE UNLOCK ???? I MEAN QUAD CORE???
SORRY caps i forgot !!!!!
(09-13-2010, 07:27 PM)TheWiz Wrote: I would say the 7750 is risking it and the 5000_ will work like a charm but you would be much better off with a 65W Phenom I and then you wouldn't have to overclock.


sorry wiz i dont know which phenom u referring to?? please tell me the name phenom ?????

(09-14-2010, 10:42 AM)dawoodakram Wrote: I GOT A 5000+ BUT THE IDIOTS SEND ME NON BLACK EDITION SO I RETURN IT FOR 7750.LOL

STRAIGHT SWAP - IS GOOD ????

WHICH IS PHENOM 1 ??? WILL IT GO IN ACER T180 ???? WILL ANY OF THESE BIOSES SUPPORT 7750?? I AM ON ABIT BIOS CLOCKED AT 3.3GHZ WITH 5000+, I THINK 7750 DO MORE PLUS MAYBE UNLOCK ???? I MEAN QUAD CORE???
SORRY caps i forgot !!!!!
(09-13-2010, 07:27 PM)TheWiz Wrote: I would say the 7750 is risking it and the 5000_ will work like a charm but you would be much better off with a 65W Phenom I and then you wouldn't have to overclock.

find
quote
#7
You can always pop the Kuma in and see if it posts. Ill have to see if I cant find the proccessor, doesn't seem to be widely circulated on newegg anymore.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#8
yes well i am awaiting the kuma in post now, i will put it into my board and hope it breates life into it, i think kuma is really phenom 1 ???

will let u knw what go on with it

(09-14-2010, 03:58 PM)TheWiz Wrote: You can always pop the Kuma in and see if it posts. Ill have to see if I cant find the proccessor, doesn't seem to be widely circulated on newegg anymore.

TheWiz

find
quote
#9
unfortunately kuma wont boot at all, monitor doesnt even come on ???

any ideas ???? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP


(09-19-2010, 02:50 PM)dawoodakram Wrote: yes well i am awaiting the kuma in post now, i will put it into my board and hope it breates life into it, i think kuma is really phenom 1 ???

will let u knw what go on with it

(09-14-2010, 03:58 PM)TheWiz Wrote: You can always pop the Kuma in and see if it posts. Ill have to see if I cant find the proccessor, doesn't seem to be widely circulated on newegg anymore.

TheWiz

find
quote
#10
Well Kuma was a completly different series, I thought you owned it already and you planned on simply popping it in, but no as of now I only Phenom I and II difinitevely work. Until we can find a way to upgrade the BIOS to the latest CPU support you'll ahve to wait it out.

TheWiz
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)