Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3548
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223687
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309483
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20212
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274939
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2): AM2+ Support
#11
are you able to get back to the original bios? :S

Admin
find
quote
#12
(05-21-2010, 03:14 AM)1234s282 Wrote: are you able to get back to the original bios? :S

Admin

I am still using the modded bios Motherboard. I didn't try any other bios as I am not sured ?

I just modded as per the instructions and tried to put in AMD Sempron 140 CPU but it just didnt run so I put in the previous AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3.1GHz Dual Core CPU, and still using the same....?

Kindly help plz..
find
quote
#13
Oh , i misread your post. Thoughtthe black screen was because the mod got corrupted.

Il have a look around for you on this Smile

Admin
find
quote
#14
erm , are you using the HP OEM bios or the official Abit Retail one? It was discovered that these HP OEM boards run the retail Abit bios just fine Smile

Admin
find
quote
#15
(05-21-2010, 07:33 AM)1234s282 Wrote: erm , are you using the HP OEM bios or the official Abit Retail one? It was discovered that these HP OEM boards run the retail Abit bios just fine Smile

Admin

Well I was having OEM HP MCP61PM-HM Motherboard and I modded it as per the instruction over this website i.e., "with ABIT BIOS image". Bios modded successfully and I am currently using it perfectly.
But in actual I modded the bios in a hope that it would be able to support AMD Sempron 140 \ 2.7 GHz \ AM3 Socket Processor.

I really need it to run as I am having about hundreds of OEM HP Motherboards and I really want to mod them to run AMD 140 Smepron Processor. Please it's a humble request to everybody.
find
quote
#16
Right well ive found a Gigabyte award bios that DOES support the Sempron 140 so i took the microcode out of this bios and inserted it into the abit bios.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/TEST%20Se...34s282.zip

Flash this bios at your own risk!

Best of luck!

Admin
find
quote
#17
Hey 1234s282,

Can you also upload the Gigabyte board you used and its documentation? If it is similar to our specs, we may try and flash it stock to see if we can add it to our retail collection. Also did you replace AGESA with the microcode?

TheWiz
www find
quote
#18
Thewiz,

no , i didnt replace AGESA and i cant remember what the board was! Sad

Admin
find
quote
#19
Hi,

Fist of all, sorry for my bad english...

I have install with success ABIT Bios (from http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HP...ng-Options) for my motherboard MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2).

With this new bios, I run successfully windows (with the older bios too).

My actual processor is Amd Sempron 3800+.
But when I install the amd phenom 9450e 65w, the pc don't boot (black screen).
I have the same pb with amd athlon ii x2 250.

I have an error when I trie to flash the bios with this file : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/527MOD%28N%29.bin
(i use awdflash bios.bin /py /sn /cc / cd /cp /wb /r or awdflash bios.bin /py /sn /f /cc /r, but all of them failed).

Is it an issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
find
quote
#20
hello, I would reinstall the original bios, because the amd 64 x2 5200 + does not work either with the new bios, while the processor is compatible with my motherboard. with the new bios, my AMD Sempron 3800 + is working properly.
on the HP website, there are only a bios update that will not install because I no longer have the original bios. if you have a solution that would be great ...
thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)