Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

MS-6577 SLIC 2.1 Request (Please & Thanks)
#1
Motherboard: HP MS-6577 V3.1

Current BIOS Version: V3.26

Link To Manufacturer: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=pv-54028-1&cc=ca&dlc=en&lc=en&os=228&product=391284&sw_lang=

I'm sure you have mod'ed this BIOS before since I have seen the dead Dropbox links on the site.

No rush, I know you guys stay very busy. Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
Try this one (Award Method ISA option at End) :

http://rghost.net/69RFCqBSP

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Wow I appreciate the really speedy response.
I've done a couple of these BIOS updates before (I think exactly two) but this time I'm getting a "File Size Does Not Match" from the awdflash utility.
Any ideas?
- i'm using the HP bootable usb i used last time (for a different computer)
- I used rar to move the awdflash.exe and the bios.bin over to the USB key

Many thanks.


(03-21-2015, 09:24 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try this one (Award Method ISA option at End) :

http://rghost.net/69RFCqBSP

let me know
Regards
find
quote
#4
You are talking about mine file or your (the file I gave does produce the error ?) . . .
Do You want to unlock options into Setup Utility ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. I used option Isa option at End, but You can try standard Isa option also !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Totally my fault. I unzipped the 326_SLIC.rar file you sent me and then unzipped the 326_SLIC.ROM file within it. Dumb Dumb Dumb.
I just flashed the bios using the 326_SLIC.ROM file (renamed to bios.bin) and all looks good.
Very sorry for the trouble. Many thanks for the file.
Awesome job.


(03-21-2015, 04:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: You are talking about mine file or your (the file I gave does produce the error ?) . . .
Do You want to unlock options into Setup Utility ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. I used option Isa option at End, but You can try standard Isa option also !
find
quote
#6
Flashed the new BIOS. All looked good. Ran the SLIC Toolkit. No SLIC 2.1 table found.
Am I missing a step?
find
quote
#7
I don't understand which one is the new Bios ?
That I modified or another as any Bios has to be sliced !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
Sorry I'll try to be clear.
I asked for a new bios for my HP motherboard MS-6577 from you which contained a SLIC 2.1 table (so I could load Windows 7).
You sent me a modified bios file 326_SLIC.ROM.
I loaded the modified bios that you sent me which loaded successfully but it doesn't seem to contain a SLIC 2.1 table according to the SLIC Toolkit tool.
Did I answer your question?
find
quote
#9
Try this one (Award Method ISA standard) :

http://rghost.net/7F4Bc6YHg

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
i know this bios and system are old
and this thread is old
anyone have updated links to the feature unlocked bios?
all previous links are dead
cant find any mirrors to download from via google either
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)