Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425654
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

MSI MS-7293 (Fijutsi Siemens OEM)
#1
I need to configure the PCI-e bus frequency, but I dont have that menu.

http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html
find
quote
#2
I found v1.30 on Fujitsu's Support Site , which had overclocking options hidden! Big Grin

Flash this bios at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/MSI%20MS-...34s282.zip

the overclocking options are found under "Cell Menu"

enjoy!

Admin
find
quote
#3
Thank you very much! Last question: last time I burn it on image CD and flash the BIOS, can I do it this way again? Sory for my English.
find
quote
#4
Yes, just make a bootable DOS CD and flash the same way.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#5
Guess what... two years later I'm searching for the bios 1.30.
I have been trying to get it from the only accessible place (fujitsu web support) but the iso file I'm getting is definitly empty !!! the size is 1.46 but totally empty Sad
After a long time digging the web, all links I found were dead...I guess I'm searching something too old!
Is there anybody somewhere on earth who stored it and can give it to me?

waiting for some kind of miracle Big Grin
find
quote
#6
Answer to myself and for others in case of!
In fact the file was good but wrongly name with an iso extension !!! It's a zip file !
You can download from fujitsu site and rename it then extract
Hope that helps
find
quote
#7
hi
Can anyone help with this BIOS?
thank you
find
quote
#8
(04-30-2015, 08:03 AM)joni12341 Wrote: hi
Can anyone help with this BIOS?
thank you

to be helped you might ask what for...first Big Grin
find
quote
#9
for this matherboard MSI MS-7293
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)