Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108069
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227676
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310624
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

MSI PRO266TD Master-LR unlock or hidden options ?
#1
There are hidden options for voltage control and higher fsb over 166 mhz?
This board can overclock up to 166 mhz and you can't set the voltage :-(

Here is the link to the last bios version of this board:
http://eu.msi.com/index.php?func=downloaddetail&type=bios&maincat_no=133&prod_no=711

I hope, you can help me :-). Thanks
find
quote
#2
A very nice board that you have! Smile

My friends made FSB selection up to 200MHz. Don't remember about the voltage.
What use are you going to make of the board?

I think that moderators might help, I'm not about Award BIOS modding yet.
find
quote
#3
200 MHz FSB with MSI PRO266TD is possible?

I have two selected PIII-S 1.26 GHz cpus.
Both make 1.80 GHz (FSB 190) stable with an voltage of 1.600 V on Gigabyte GA-6OXET-C. ;-)
I need the FSB of 190 MHz and the core voltage to realize that on this board.
And of course the best of memory timings with 2-2-2 *yeah*

The IWILL DVD266U-RN is also a nice board, but ultra rare.
It can set FSB up to 200 MHz and you can adjust the core voltage. The dream *hehe*
find
quote
#4
I have the DVD266, that's why I've got interested. I didn't say 200 is possible, I said it's possible to set it from BIOS.
find
quote
#5
I'm very curious, whether there are hidden functions.
I hope for more FSB over 166 MHz and cpu-voltage settings. :-)
find
quote
#6
I couldn't find any CPU-voltage settings, so you'll have to do a VID mod. As for the FSB - I'll check it later if no one comes before.
find
quote
#7
I have found another site with newer bios.
Here the link.
http://www.dtakias.com/hardware/mb/msi-9105/index.html[/align]
find
quote
#8
Hello,

i would like to change the command rate, but there is no setting in bios, which can change that.
The Pro266td runs only with command rate 2T.
Another boards have options for 0T, 1T and 2T.

Is there hidden options for command rate like 1T in memory settings?

Here is the bios (award) link: Bios PRO266TD

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)