Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

Modification Bios P775TM1
#1
Hi everyone,

I read some threads in the forum, and they gave me a lot of information and new knowledge (I also read threads on the Techpowerup forum).

I own 2 Clevos: a P751DM2-G since 2018, with a Prema BIOS. I love this computer and Prema's work. From the beginning, I learned how to play with voltage and frequencies on it. I also learned how to modify a VBIOS to make my overclocking and overwattage permanent (without using Afterburner) through hexadecimal software.

Everything has worked well for some years now. Prema BIOS is very nice to use, great job.

I owned, some years ago, a Clevo W230SS. I also overclocked the GPU and CPU and asked Prema for a BIOS to complete this nice small machine.
A few years later, I sold it.

I also own a P775TM1 with a 2080S. My BIOS is up to date at 1.07.29. I have the Clevo BIOS, but also XMG and Dsanke BIOSes.

I dream my computer could recognize my 2080S for what it is. I also dream that my computer could work with a 9350K and a hypothetical 3080.
The information I picked up online is that the BIOS needs the 2080S to be whitelisted (today the 2080S has the ID 10DE 1ED3 1558 7709; 10DE for Nvidia, 1ED3 for 2080S, 1558 for Clevo, and 7709, which is unknown).

Since the 2080 and 2080S are close in hardware and my computer is compatible with the 2080, I modified the hex section in the VBIOS of the 2080S to make the computer believe it is a 2080 and react. But it was a failure—actually, 3 failures.

I injected the BIOSes with a CH341.

My request would be to get hold of a BIOS that makes my computer recognize the 2080S and potentially the 9350K and 3080 for future tests.


Thank you to read me.

Alyx
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)