Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424333
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224246
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169228
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6315
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61171

Nettle2 ECS MCP61M-HM with Phoenix ver 5.18 USB Boot
#1
I don't know if this is the right place for this but it was my best guess:

Nettle2 ECS MCP61M-HM with Phoenix ver 5.18

I can boot from USB *if* the system is monitored and has keyboard, mouse and monitor. Then I can get the boot menu and select the USB. This works fine.

However, there seems to be no USB boot option in the BIOS and what I want to do is boot from a USB when the sytem is headless. So, automatically.

Any words of wisdom?
find
quote
#2
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

find
quote
#3
(10-21-2011, 01:12 AM)toshiba Wrote: Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

I don't know where to download the BIOS. I have read that it's not on the HP web site. (The mobo is an HP model).
find
quote
#4
try making a backup of your own bios;

http://urlisdown.org/Tools/SLIC_Dump_Too...itV2.0.rar

find
quote
#5
(10-21-2011, 01:58 AM)toshiba Wrote: try making a backup of your own bios;

http://urlisdown.org/Tools/SLIC_Dump_Too...itV2.0.rar

Do you have a better link? urlsdown.org doesn't yield the expected unles "urlsdown" is telling! I tried the name and BIOS Backup Toolkitv2.0 seems to be not available on any of the sites I tried.

Thank you so much for the help!!
find
quote
#6
Hi Fred3 ,

First , we can`t modify boot priority or add new devices to boot here ............... but we can find and unlock any hidden option ( i can find usb boot option if its existed ) .
Also , the backup file can`t be flashed after modifications as its missing the platform information from it .

Thank you


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#7
OK - thanks.

I've decided then to just use this computer as-is and do what I need some other way, on another computer perhaps.

thanks!
find
quote
#8
We have several different versions of this BIOS already modded around here, you can just have a look. In your position I would prefer the biosstar or the unlocked acer version. These two were able to boot my Acer E380 (MCP61PM-AM) and my HP-board (MCP61PM-HM) via USB-Stick per default and so I think yours will also do... Good luck so far!

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)