Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108029
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227588
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119718
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

OptiPlex 360 380 760 780 960 Xeon LGA 771 E0 1067A Microcode
(05-27-2017, 03:00 PM)burnutec Wrote: Can someone do it for me? Or if has it , share it with me?
See the first post in this thread.  Near the bottom of the first post is a link to an Optiplex 755 BIOS and it appears to still be an active link.  That should be what you need unless I'm missing something.
find
quote
(04-22-2017, 05:14 PM)lorenzolamas Wrote: Black screen... clear cmos... allways black screen.

The problem is that the you didn't even need to do the BIOS flash.  You have a xeon processor that is the C0 stepping and even though this CPU was not compatible with the Optiplex 380 (or at least not compatible until this mod came out 3-4 years ago) the necessary microcode is already in the Dell original BIOS.  The modified BIOS is only needed for people who are trying to use a xeon that is the E0 stepping.  Flash your BIOS back to the original dell bios and try installing your E5450 SLANQ processor.
find
quote
Hello,

I'm doing this mod to 6 computers
Dell Optiplex 330

CPU : Intel XEON E5450 3.00GHZ/12M/1333 SLANQ CPU
I've placed the stickers on myself. ( not that difficult )
and nipped the CPU holder posts

I've done this mod successfully to 3 computers already, Dell T100, MSI and Asus motherboards.

Now, 2 of the D/O 330 systems I did this mod to are no longer booting FAN blowing at MAX speed.

a) I have tried holding the power button for 30 seconds with the power and battery out.
b) I have put the old CPU back in and holding power for 3 with power/battery out and no luck.

note: oddly this happened to another D/O 330 and after a few days of just sitting, it came back to life. 2 have not...

could someone provide a little help? am I missing something?
find
quote
Did you a mod by yourself? Or used mods from this topic?
find
quote
Are you using a modified BIOS or original Dell BIOS.  If all of the CPU's are SLANQ then you don't need a modified BIOS since the C0 stepping microcode is already in there for Xeons.

So it's probably an issue with the mod.  Can you take the modded CPU from one of the O330's that worked and put it in one of the non-working systems and see what happens.  Also, take one of the CPU's from the non-working system and try it in one of the system that was working.  I have a feeling that the sticker may not be placed as well as it should be.  If you have a magnifying glass you may want to double check the sticker placement.
find
quote
Could you fix the link for Dell Optiplex 960? It's not working.

btw I modded a Xeon X3363 in it, but I need the microcode for stability so would be great if you fix the link. Smile
find
quote
Could you fix the link for Dell Optiplex 960? It's not working.
find
quote
Hi everyone!
I can't download the O380 modded bios, when the download ends my browser displays "Network Error". I've tried it on chrome, Mozilla and even on edge with different computers. It does the same with all the other optiplex modded bios. Is there a problem in the links?
I've also tried on an Android device, it's works but then I can't move the modded bios on my computer, it's deleted the second after I put it on my drive.
Can somebody help ?
Thanks a lot !
find
quote
Can you please re-share BIOS for dell optiplex 960? link on first page do not working Sad thanks for help!
find
quote
Could you fix the link for Dell Optiplex 780? It's not working. Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)