Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 185
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 153
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 231
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223403
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119067
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6720
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61885
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 549
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20198
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169086
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6242
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 748
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61081
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274914
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 865
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24802

Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 Bios unlock
#1
Hello everyone, hope to learn more of this process as I'm completely new to this, can someone help me with the bios password, please find the attached dump. Any help is appreciated.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rar   FZ-G1 Bios Org.rar (Size: 4.78 MB / Downloads: 23)
find
quote
#2
Have you suitable hardware programmer?
find
quote
#3
I have but I know it can be done without opening the tablet and I don't want to open the tablet. People can do through the dump.
find
quote
#4
One of my next projects is the FZ-Gx series.
In my case we use a "Donor" .rom file from a clean system.
Then use either Aptio4 or AptioV to flash the NVRAM.
Flashing the whole BIOS will duplicate the exact model and serial number.
When I get some more info I will post here.
Best regards,
REO
find
quote
#5
(03-04-2022, 05:15 AM)REO51ST Wrote: One of my next projects is the FZ-Gx series.
In my case we use a "Donor" .rom file from a clean system.
Then use either Aptio4 or AptioV to flash the NVRAM.
Flashing the whole BIOS will duplicate the exact model and serial number.
When I get some more info I will post here.
Best regards,
REO

Thank you, I'll be waiting eagerly. I have seen people doing it in like within 5 mins, take the dump .rom file and change or alter the password area and flash it back again. So I know it can be done without physically opening the tablet which is a good thing and knowledge to have.
find
quote
#6
If you can log into windows you just use Afuwin to backup your Rom and then find and delete the password using UEFITool and HxD editor.
There is a video on Youtube on how to do it and well explained. He did remove the chip to flash but I'm quite sure you can reflash the Bios from within windows or DOS.
Don't know if I'm allowed to post the link so, go on Youtube and search for "How to Clear / Remove Lost BIOS Password"

I'm on the same boat here, but I bought a pack of 8 Fz-G1 for parts, at least 3 of them work but are locked, the seller hide that the had passwords and as the don't have OS installed I'm trying to backup the Roms with a CH341a but no luck, always end with bad backups... I'm sure I'm setting the Ch341a wrong, but don't know how to do it properly for this chip, a N25Q128.

@DeathBringer and others, If you can guide me how to make the backup it would be great!

Thank you in advance
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)