Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424163
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3558
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 217
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119102
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309519
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61905
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20221
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169155
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6266
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 770
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61115
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274953

Pegatron IPISB-CH & GTX 960
#11
(05-03-2020, 11:55 AM)dealth Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply! I was able to sort it out yesterday by unlocking the menus using this guide : MDL Unlock Menus (follow everything except that you need to extract the body of the "freeform" and NOT the compressed section, to give to IRFExtractor)

I read the whole chip using my CH341A programmer, then modded the bios using UEFITool, big thanks to its authors, then flashed it back (erase chip + blank check before writing).

Then I went to the menus and set PCI ROM Priority to Legacy ROM, just as you said with AMIbcp. There is indeed no other option such as "disabled unless uefi" required for the Graphics Card to work.

When you boot, right before the POST screen there is the "legacy oprom" of the GTX 1060 that initializes, and somehow makes it work.

Thanks for the file, it could help people to maybe flash it using afudos, to keep their serials,..   Smile

I hope it will help other people with the same motherboard (IPISB-CH2), to extend the lifespan of their PCs..

Hi, excuse me, I have the same problem with the motherboard PEGATRON CORPORATION - 2AB6 and bios legacy, could you please send me your modded version of the bios and the right tool to upload it in my pc ?

My e-mail address is: 74lobster(AT)gmail.com
find
quote
#12
Hi,

Hello,
I´ve got the same problem as you (The MB and BIOS versions are the same) and I would like to fix it but i dont understand BIOS at all... Would it be able to get the you moded bios and flash it without having to do the things before?
If it was possible will you please send it, on my email adress is: dalibor.brzobohaty@seznam.cz
Thanks a lot and have a great day.
find
quote
#13
Somebody Help Me,
I have an AMI 2AB5 bios whose pci rom priority menu is hidden.
I have backed up my bios rom.
but I am confused to edit the UEFITOOL where it should be extracted and edited.
can you help me with a tutorial?
I really need it to install VGA RX470. because I had very little funds, I could not replace the motherboard.

My Email: by.iqbal@gmail.com
find
quote
#14
I have a motherboard Pegatron 2AB5 (also called "IPISB-CH2") and i had the same problem with my new Video Card GT610

my problem was solved when i used a modified BIOS found on this link: https://archive.org/details/gpu-fix-for-...bios-image
find
quote
#15
Hi I have Pegatron 2AB5, I have Legacy ROM in PCI ROM ROM Priority by default. Should RX 6600 work just fine then?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)