Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227525
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[READ FIRST] Access Advanced settings through EFI shell
Hello, I have an Asus F301A with X301A motherboard. I need to unlock CPU MSR. The bios can be patched with uefitool but then it becomes invaild and afu won't flash it back. 
Is it possible to change this through efi? Also is it possible to unlock XMP profiles?

Here's link to the bios:

bios
find
quote
Здравствуйте. Я нашел вас, по вашей статье на хабре от 2013 года, по моду биоса инсайд-аш2о. Я довольно слаб в английском, так что не могли бы вы сказать, могу ли я надеяться на помощь? Итак, заранее пишу информацию, которая не может не понадобится в любом случае :
желаемая машина для модификации биоса: HP G6-2076sr. Версия биос (взята в правом верхнем углу): REV 3.7 , BIOS VERSION : F.25, VENDOR Insyde. Мои дальнейшие шаги? Либо моя квалификация не позволит сделать модфикацию? Очень хотелось бы получить доступ до настроек питания
www find
quote
hi
i have hp pavilon 17-e135sw
can you check is there some hiden futures in f.35a and what they are?
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69881.exe
http://support.hp.com/pl-pl/product/HP-P...67/drivers
is ther posible to test bios from usb?
find
quote
I got down this far and all I really need is the settings changed nothing really more Setting: SATA Device Type, Variable: 0x2D4 {05 A6 43 02 44 02 21 00 34 12 D4 02 00 10 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
0xB61E2 Option: Hard Disk Drive, Value: 0x0 (default) {09 0E 45 02 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
0xB61F0 Option: Solid State Drive, Value: 0x1 {09 0E 46 02 00 00 01 00 00 00 00
but when I do it in UEFI shell it keeps saying its out of range and I don't get that as it came from my BIOS ...the problem I am having is ....the laptop is running in HDD mode and I need it set for solid state drive mode

also another problem I noticed that the laptop also shipped in RAID mode and I don't have a raid setup but yet it won't let me change it
Setting: HDC Configure As, Variable: 0x39 {05 A6 24 02 25 02 1B 00 34 12 39 00 00 10 01 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
0xB5F0B Option: AHCI, Value: 0x1 {09 0E 27 02 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
0xB5F19 Option: RAID, Value: 0x2 (default) {09 0E 28 02 10 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
find
quote
Please delete double post
find
quote
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW TO UNLOCK LENOVO G40-70 BIOS i need to increase vram heres the backup bios: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/VpPHFlTC/file.html


thanks in advaance..................................
find
quote
(05-12-2013, 03:17 AM)Falseclock Wrote: If you need to enable AHCI for example of change something else. please post you BIOS links here.

I will test and after 100% success I will write GUIDE and provide source code.

Hey, 
As you can see here https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...1-BIOS-Mod I requested a BIOS Mod for my computer.
It's a new computer (Late 2014 I think). The BIOS is an Insyde one. I don't know if it's RSA Signed or NOT cause I don't have skills do discover that.
A member let me know that I sould read your thread.
You mentionned that if someone need something else than AHCI Controller, they have to post link to their BIOS.
Here's my newest BIOS Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66979.exe
I need an option to allocate more VRAM, from 32MB to 512MB (or whatever) cause my Intel HD Graphics 4400 have litterally 0MB VRAM. On my friend's Asus Laptop with the same config, he can set VRAM value from 64MB to 768MB with ONLY 4GB RAM and up to 1536MB with 8GB RAM! He have an AMI BIOS (no need to mod to allocate the vram, it's a stock option).

Quick Specs:
- HP 350 G1
- Core i3-4005U @ 1,70Ghz
- 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Dual Channel
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Windows 8.1 Pro

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote
i need to unlock ahci controller for my ssd on my hp sleekbook 15-b141el bios F.1C -windows 8.1 64 bit
link for bios http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66846.exe
thanks
find
quote
Hello.I need advanced options unlockin the bios menu
-HP HDX16 1000EN
-Bios Version: F.34
-Bios Type : InsydeH20
-Link to Bios Download:http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51618.exe
thanks
find
quote
Hi, I have HP Pavilion m6-1030sw. I need setting that allows me to change the switchable graphics to fixed mode.

Bios Revision : 3.7
Bios Version: F.26

Bios from HP Site
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3173 Guest(s)