Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REMOVED] HP dv9650us whitelist removal
#11
(07-11-2011, 04:23 AM)camiloml Wrote: http://www.bios-mods.com/phoenixrecovery.html

Try to follow this procedure.

I have been trying this with both CD and USB key, I made both by imaging a floppy disk using virtual floppy but nothing is happening. I'm trying to track down a usb floppy disk drive, not something easy to come by these days.

The bios does beep when I press the windows key and B but its not loading any of the files into the bios, nothing is flickering. The USB stick only lights up when I press these keys.

I'm unable to get the lights to shutoff either like the description said I tried both the Fn key and windows key.

I'm a little stumped until I can get the floppy drive.

find
#12
I think burning the files in a CD works too.

Try this image burnt in a CD.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t9sim283q6qggw4

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#13
(07-11-2011, 10:13 AM)camiloml Wrote: I think burning the files in a CD works too.

Try this image burnt in a CD.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t9sim283q6qggw4

I tried your image, on CD and USB the USB lights up and I can hear bios beeps but nothing happens after that. I waited 15 mins.

If I just use the CD all I keep getting is 3 bios beeps repeating over and over. The computer only gives one beep like a normal bios if I use the USB key.

The LED's won't switch off properly like described in the article. I haven't been able to get them to turn off.

find
#14
Hello.

any luck in bringing back to life the notebook?


BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#15
(07-13-2011, 07:35 AM)camiloml Wrote: Hello.

any luck in bringing back to life the notebook?

I tried repeatedly but it won't reboot. I purchased a floppy drive and it seems to recognise the disk and the drive loads for about 1 minute. Once it stops and I waited for 15 mins then restarted. Nothing happenned, same problem as before. I used the Windows key and B and the bios beeps before it starts loading, as it loads the bios continues to randomnly beep untill the disk drive stops loading after a minute.

But then nothing is happenning and I go to restart after 15 mins, exactly the same problem occurs nothing comes on screen and nothing loads.

Am I doing something wrong? followed the instructions, but the LED lights don't turn off like the instructions say and the computer doesn't reboot once the flash is complete.
find
#16
have you tried with the 4 arrows pressed when powering on?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#17
http://www.mediafire.com/?j0mbfcdftzfdbhh

Laster version crisis disk, give it a try.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#18
(07-16-2011, 04:49 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/?j0mbfcdftzfdbhh

Laster version crisis disk, give it a try.

Ok giving it a try now, is the BIOS.WPH the correct file or should I use one from HP?
Its fixed, well done! This Crisis Disk was the only one that worked. The laptop is 100% functional windows boots up fine.

I will detail exactly what the process was for this laptop soon, it is different from the one in this forum and other websites. I'll post back in a few hours after some testing.

Thanks!
find
#19
WOW! YES!!!!

Well done, i knew we finally will bring back to life the lappy. Now let me review yor bios mod once more.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#20
http://www.mediafire.com/?95zxzh4qz4262j1

This nonwhitelisted from scratch. Test it.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)