Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222082
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6643
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308947
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61734
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20099
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168817
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6133
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5621
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60935
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REMOVED] HP dv9650us whitelist removal
#1
Could someone please remove the whitelist from this laptop, thanks! Smile

Manufacturer: HP
-Product Number: dv9650us
-Motherboard Manufacturer: Quanta
-Motherboard Model / System Board ID: 30CB
-Bios revision: F. 5a
-Bios Type: Phoenix/Hewlett Packard
Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48024.exe
find
#2
Look my signature Wink All is there.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#3
(07-03-2011, 06:04 AM)camiloml Wrote: Look my signature Wink All is there.

I'm not 100% sure what your signature means, do I need to PM you for the password? I have requested whitelist removal from here before I left feedback on the mod here:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-dv...st-removal

What do I need to do to get the whitelist removed?

Thanks
(07-03-2011, 07:32 PM)parle Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 06:04 AM)camiloml Wrote: Look my signature Wink All is there.

I'm not 100% sure what your signature means, do I need to PM you for the password? I have requested whitelist removal from here before I left feedback on the mod here:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-dv...st-removal

What do I need to do to get the whitelist removed?

Thanks

I'm installing a Intel Wifi 5100AGN network card into the dv9650us which is replacing the old Intel 4965AGN network card. Its a dual antenna network card taken out of the HP dv7-2040us .

I will leave feedback as to how to it went. (Once I get the password!) Smile
find
#4
I saw you downloaded the file, did it work fine? Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#5
The upgrade ran without fault. The bios is fine. Thanks!
find
#6
Thanks for feedback, file renamed to 100% Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#7
(07-05-2011, 06:02 AM)camiloml Wrote: Thanks for feedback, file renamed to 100% Wink

I thought I might give feedback after a few days of testing. It appears the network card is freezing the computer. I replaced the original 4965agn with a 5100agn card and as tranfers are occuring Windows 7 64bit tends to freeze. I put the oly 4965agn back in all the freezing stopped. I'm not sure if its the card or the bios, but the card was originally out of my dv7-2040us which I also upgraded recently.

I've been trying to pin point a software problem but it was a fresh install of windows 7 with latest drivers.
find
#8
http://www.mediafire.com/?86b6***4bb93lbc

Try this one instead and let's hope freezes are gone. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#9
(07-10-2011, 09:50 AM)camiloml Wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/?86b******b93lbc

Try this one instead and let's hope freezes are gone. Wink

The laptop is dead, only the lights are now on but there is no bios screen and no booting.

That update did not work. Is there anyway of restoring the bios?
find
#10
http://www.bios-mods.com/phoenixrecovery.html

Try to follow this procedure.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)