Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107987
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425630
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227541
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] $100 USD bounty for overclocking in ThinkStation S30 (4352)
#21
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkStatio...-p/2047258
find
quote
#22
and that is why I need a unlocked BIOS to bypass the automatic settings limitations
find
quote
#23
Does anyone have the bios to force DDR Speeds?  Or the method to make the menu to appear to force DDR speeds like he says?

Edit: I found the program called AMIBCP which allows loading bios files and easily editing and unlocking features. I have not yet tried flashing the saved bios file from program to the S30.
__________________________________________________________________
Lost_N_BIOSThere is no TDP setting in this BIOS, only the following related settings
Intel Dynamic Power Technology >> Default Energy Efficient (Additional options disabled, custom)
Energy Performance >> Default Balanced Performance (Other options, Performance, Balance Energy, Energy Efficient)

There is no Bclk, multipliers / overclock to unlock either Sad

I can help you change these, without a modified BIOS
DDR Voltage,
One Of Option: Auto
One Of Option: Force 1.5V (Default)

DDR Speed
Auto (Default)
Force DDR3 800,
Force DDR3 1066
Force DDR3 1333
Force DDR3 1600

Actually, look through this txt file, any setting in there you see I can help you change without a BIOS Mod
__________________________________________________________________
find
quote
#24
(02-11-2021, 05:13 AM)conBid19 Wrote: Does anyone have the bios to force DDR Speeds?  Or the method to make the menu to appear to force DDR speeds like he says?
One user said, if I understood correctly, that it was necessary to make another patch in the lenovo DOS factory updater to flash the BIOS.
(03-03-2018, 11:35 AM)lamovo Wrote: uses lenovo factory updater modified for new bios on a dos drive
I have a mod, but I don't know how the updater will behave so that I can patch it too.

Only in bios version A0KT61A for platfroms 567, 568, 568, 606 it's possible to force DDR 1866MHz
find
quote
#25
I successfully flashed the bios with DDR Speed Force options shown on my S30 Type 0569.

I used AMIBCP 4.55 to unhide the option for DDR Speed Force as User, saved the bios file in AMIBCP.

I used the Windows flasher on Lenovo's site for S30 0569, following official instructions from readme and selected saved bios file from AMIBCP.
find
quote
#26
Hi everyone I have a lenovo s30 with a xeon e5 2650, this processor has 8/16 but runs at 2ghz and this results in a drastic drop in fps. i need help, i need a way to overclock the processor, the motherboard doesn't have a setting to do that so i guess i need a modded bios, do you know how i can do it? you have advice I accept everything. if you want more information do not hesitate to ask
-I await help
find
quote
#27
(10-10-2021, 03:21 PM)Carmelosco Wrote: Hi everyone I have a lenovo s30 with a xeon e5 2650, this processor has 8/16 but runs at 2ghz and this results in a drastic drop in fps. i need help, i need a way to overclock the processor, the motherboard doesn't have a setting to do that so i guess i need a modded bios, do you know how i can do it? you have advice I accept everything. if you want more information do not hesitate to ask
-I await help
this is what i used
Based on A0TK50
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)