Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14365
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227626
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST]ACER ASPIRE 4810TG BIOS UNLOCK HELP REQUEST
#1
hello devs am pretty new to this bios modding so
I used Donovan's guide so :
so I didn't find the jump that makes the setup utility skip the advanced tab so I thought of changing one of the tabs that I already got with the advanced tab
for example change the security tab with the advanced one but the problem I encountered is that tried to change the hex values so I could get the tab offset but no luck I didn't get it as I am new to hex editing also

so I was willing that someone could help through this process or unlock it for me ,I would be very great full for that person so much 

so this is all I got so far :
the offsets of all tabs with their names:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/io1489p9pjiok9...s.txt?dl=0

the DXE module :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73fe1oi0hhd5mc...4.ROM?dl=0

the bios dump made by Donovan's IFR dumper:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pd7uy09ryn93hl...p.txt?dl=0

the bios rom itself:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m15qk53x7i901a...5.bin?dl=0

the bios installer form acer:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_6


if no one willing to download the files or unlock at least please help me get the tab offsets
here are two pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kh7i694g9gidv4...2.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh86at1cherb8d...3.PNG?dl=0
find
quote
#2
WHY IS NO ONE WILLING TO HELP ME ?
find
quote
#3
Hello!
Already done, so i have not interest do confirmed mods
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...ock-4810TZ
find
quote
#4
(08-05-2016, 02:13 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Already done, so i have not interest do confirmed mods
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...ock-4810TZ

but you sent it to him privately and I really need that bios unlock and if you checked the core dump at 0xDFE8 you will find an empty advanced settings but at 0xE45D you will see the actuall advanced menu please I am really begging you to help me I need that bios unlock
find
quote
#5
I can unlock only one tab of all possible for free users.
However, you know how work with disassembler and unpacking tool so you can easy unlock other tab.
I started new method called Swapping.
How it works?
One of unuseful tabs replaced by one of hidden.
For example,Power tab can be shown in bios but Security is hidden at this moment.
All tabs in bios are available for Premium users only.
Do you want to continue?
find
quote
#6
yes I don't need the security tab I just want to swap it with the advanced tab
find
quote
#7
(08-06-2016, 01:01 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: I can unlock only one tab of all possible for free users.
However, you know how work with disassembler and unpacking tool so you can easy unlock other tab.
I started new method called Swapping.
How it works?
One of unuseful tabs replaced by one of hidden.
For example,Power tab can be shown in bios but Security is hidden at this moment.
All tabs in bios are available for Premium users only.
Do you want to continue?

hey Da Vinci am okay with changing tabs
I don't need the security tab so you can change it with power or advanced
find
quote
#8
I think I won't get help,
So I appreciate your contribution sir.
find
quote
#9
Ok, i will give you some information.
Advanced and Power Tabs are empty and haven't any options.
Advanced options are hidden in Main tab.It called Intel submenu but it is hidden.
You must remove conditions to make visible this menu.I think, you can do it manually.
Suppress If: {0A 03 00}
0xE3C0 Variable 0x21A[1] equals value in list (0x0, 0x1) {14 0B 1A 02 01 02 00 00 00 01 00}
0xE3CB Setting: Intel Page, Variable: 0x21A[1] {05 09 1A 02 01 5C 00 35 00}
0xE3D4 Option: Disabled, Value: 0x0 {09 09 36 00 00 00 01 00 00}
0xE3DD Option: Enabled, Value: 0x1 {09 09 37 00 01 00 00 00 00}
0xE3E6 End of Options {10 02}
Make condition like this 0x2,0x3.After that you can see Intel Page in bios setup.
Regards!
find
quote
#10
(08-13-2016, 01:22 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Ok, i will give you some information.
Advanced and Power Tabs are empty and haven't any options.
Advanced options are hidden in Main tab.It called Intel submenu but it is hidden.
You must remove conditions to make visible this menu.I think, you can do it manually.
Suppress If: {0A 03 00}
0xE3C0 Variable 0x21A[1] equals value in list (0x0, 0x1) {14 0B 1A 02 01 02 00 00 00 01 00}
0xE3CB Setting: Intel Page, Variable: 0x21A[1] {05 09 1A 02 01 5C 00 35 00}
0xE3D4 Option: Disabled, Value: 0x0 {09 09 36 00 00 00 01 00 00}
0xE3DD Option: Enabled, Value: 0x1 {09 09 37 00 01 00 00 00 00}
0xE3E6 End of Options {10 02}
Make condition like this 0x2,0x3.After that you can see Intel Page in bios setup.
Regards!

okay thank you I will try and let you know
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)