Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424322
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3595
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224208
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309638
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169217
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

[REQUEST] ACER Aspire A7 715-43G Bios Unlock
#1
I tried some key combinations that I saw on the internet but none of them worked. Like fn + tab or f4 4 r f v f5 t g b f6 6 y h n. I tried to unlock it myself but I gave up when I realized I had 0 knowledge. So can you unlock it for me? (Insyde Rev 5.0)

bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tbKa7qF...sp=sharing
find
quote
#2
(03-17-2025, 11:35 PM)FurknTsc Wrote: I tried some key combinations that I saw on the internet but none of them worked. Like fn + tab or f4 4 r f v f5 t g b f6 6 y h n. I tried to unlock it myself but I gave up when I realized I had 0 knowledge. So can you unlock it for me? (Insyde Rev 5.0)

bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tbKa7qF...sp=sharing
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#3
(03-18-2025, 05:11 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-17-2025, 11:35 PM)FurknTsc Wrote: I tried some key combinations that I saw on the internet but none of them worked. Like fn + tab or f4 4 r f v f5 t g b f6 6 y h n. I tried to unlock it myself but I gave up when I realized I had 0 knowledge. So can you unlock it for me? (Insyde Rev 5.0)

bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tbKa7qF...sp=sharing
Hi
Need your bios dump

I don't know how to get a bios dump without EEPROM. I tried things like Universal Bios Backup Toolkit, Flashrom etc. but unfortunately it didn't work. Would a bios update file work instead of a dump? If not, I guess I should get a CH341A.

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_25
find
quote
#4
(03-18-2025, 09:30 AM)FurknTsc Wrote:
(03-18-2025, 05:11 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-17-2025, 11:35 PM)FurknTsc Wrote: I tried some key combinations that I saw on the internet but none of them worked. Like fn + tab or f4 4 r f v f5 t g b f6 6 y h n. I tried to unlock it myself but I gave up when I realized I had 0 knowledge. So can you unlock it for me? (Insyde Rev 5.0)

bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tbKa7qF...sp=sharing
Hi
Need your bios dump

I don't know how to get a bios dump without EEPROM. I tried things like Universal Bios Backup Toolkit, Flashrom etc. but unfortunately it didn't work. Would a bios update file work instead of a dump? If not, I guess I should get a CH341A.

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_25
You need ch341A - converter 1.8v - SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#5
(03-18-2025, 02:32 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-18-2025, 09:30 AM)FurknTsc Wrote:
(03-18-2025, 05:11 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-17-2025, 11:35 PM)FurknTsc Wrote: I tried some key combinations that I saw on the internet but none of them worked. Like fn + tab or f4 4 r f v f5 t g b f6 6 y h n. I tried to unlock it myself but I gave up when I realized I had 0 knowledge. So can you unlock it for me? (Insyde Rev 5.0)

bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tbKa7qF...sp=sharing
Hi
Need your bios dump

I don't know how to get a bios dump without EEPROM. I tried things like Universal Bios Backup Toolkit, Flashrom etc. but unfortunately it didn't work. Would a bios update file work instead of a dump? If not, I guess I should get a CH341A.

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_25
You need  ch341A - converter 1.8v - SOIC8 clip

Hey, I think I found a way to get the bios dump. I selected the dump bios setting in the h2ouve software and my computer's fans started spinning at full speed and froze for a few seconds, then my dump file was created in the location I selected, so I guess that's it (bios.fd). I hope you can check this file and see if it's correct. I also bought a ch341a but it's coming from China so it'll take a while.


Attached Files
.zip   bios.zip (Size: 7.04 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)