Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108006
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14356
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425639
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3843
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227572
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119715
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] ACER V7-482PG-6662 - BIOS Advanced Menu
#31
(02-26-2014, 06:15 PM)berniebennybernard Wrote: Thank you, I will be waiting patiently as always.

My father Always said to me Who have Patience and can wait at least He Wins !
He was right Always !!!
regards

So after many discussion with friends o mine the result I that We have to try it using prr or prr2 unlock progs.
I'll send an USB Image to clone on your USB stick, You will reboot from USB in Dos mode and the from Prompt command
(CLI) you will rin a Flash.bat command and It will do anything.
I will post here quickly.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#32
Hi,

If anything goes wrong, do you think my BIOS is recoverable? Do you think it would be good to see if I can flash original BIOS using that method first and then using modded BIOS after?

Also, I imagine I would run this in legacy mode? Thank you kindly.
find
quote
#33
(02-27-2014, 06:46 PM)berniebennybernard Wrote: Hi,

If anything goes wrong, do you think my BIOS is recoverable? Do you think it would be good to see if I can flash original BIOS using that method first and then using modded BIOS after?

Also, I imagine I would run this in legacy mode? Thank you kindly.

Ok friend,
You have to use an USB Dos Formatted Bootable so use this tool to do it :

http://rapidgator.net/file/aed7999f2b7fe...W.rar.html

Choice your USB stick format Fat32 and set Dos internal t do it bootable from DOS.
Den download this file, unpack and copy to yourUSB stick all files from modified folder and read the readme.txt file to flash.

http://rghost.net/52726504

If it don't work You download this 2nd file and do the same as before (It's a variant) :

http://rghost.net/52726701

Your precauton after 1st flash if it didn't work, then reboot your laptop then shutdown and do 2nd chance !
You have to check if bios show mods before do anything other reflash.

Let me know and good luck !
I'll wat your reply

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#34
Thanks!

I will try now.

But after seeing this thread - http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...-15?page=2 - do you think my laptop will be bricked if I disabled onboard graphics like this person?

Hello BD,

I tried both under DOS and received "Error 103: There are no SPI supported devices installed"

EDIT: I took fparts from 9.5.14.1724 and overwrote the one you gave me, and I didn't receive Error 103 anymore, but now I have "Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space" so we are back to step one Sad
find
quote
#35
Have I just sended an fparts.txt modded for FPT ?
Have You tried the 2nd mod too ?
Have You disabled SecureBoot in bios ? (to do it You have to create an Supervisor Password and then disable SecureBoot)
Yes laptop will be bricked as a lot of users do it on many bioses and got the problem.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#36
Hi,

When I run just that, it says ready to flash the BIOS.

EDIT: I attached full results when I run flash

I have also tried the second mod.

I don't need to disable SecureBoot as I'm running in legacy mode. It's disabled by default/there is no option.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#37
It's the same with prr2.exe ?

But I have got a right result disabling SecureBoot.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#38
Hi, it's the same with both flash folder and flash2 folder you sent me.

Only in UEFI mode is SecureBoot enabled, but I'm using legacy for USB DOS support for the stick. (If I am in UEFI mode, my computer cannot see the USB stick)
find
quote
#39
(02-28-2014, 11:55 AM)berniebennybernard Wrote: Hi, it's the same with both flash folder and flash2 folder you sent me.

Only in UEFI mode is SecureBoot enabled, but I'm using legacy for USB DOS support for the stick. (If I am in UEFI mode, my computer cannot see the USB stick)

Can I see the fparts.txt I sended You ?

Ok but We can disable SecureBoot and go to Win8 and then try to use FPT from desktop as we have FPTw64.exe too and can try to use prr.exe before it.
I have to ask for help may be !
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#40
Your fparts is from 8.10 but the one I copied over is 9.5
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)