Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 83
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317133
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101071
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2524
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40966
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 337
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55318
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64132
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4102
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6569
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 98
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52216
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167219
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 239
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6334
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 140

[REQUEST] ASUS FX506LU full unlock
Hello,

I need unlock all hidden options (CSM, XMP,...) for BIOS 309 for ASUS FX506LU.

I try RU to open BIOS Lock for access hidden option but not possible.

Please help full unlock.

Direct Link: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Gamin...UAS309.zip

BIOS dump with FPT:
.bin   bios.bin (Size: 13 MB / Downloads: 18)
find
BIOS from official site is not compatible for modding. It's encrypted, capsulated or some other things which makes modding not possible. You have to dump it and then upload here if you want any chances of getting modded BIOS
find
Hello nomnoum,

I can modify your BIOS dump.

There is a hidden Chipset Menu that contains a vast array of settings, including Memory Profile (with options XMP Profile 1 and XMP Profile 2), various memory timing/frequency settings, graphics settings, and more. There is additionally a hidden second Advanced Menu that includes CSM, Overclocking, CPU, thermal, ACPI, and more settings. I have attached screenshots of both of these as a preview.

Could you upload a second FPT dump please ("fpt -d bios_backup.bin -bios")? I want to make sure that they are consistent. This is just a safety precaution. I will also need pictures of your current BIOS Setup Utility menus and settings. This is because some settings that are visible on my end might be hidden on yours.

~Steven

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Your BIOS mod is mostly complete. All of the hidden menus have been added. All that remains is a long series of very minor edits to ensure that the user access level is properly set for each setting and sub-menu under the unlocked menus so that they aren't invisible.

The pictures from your current BIOS menus will tell me whether I need to make some of these minor edits in your currently visible menus as well.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hello nomnoum,

Are you able to take pictures of your BIOS menus and upload a second, different FPT dump? I still have the mod mostly ready pending these finishing reference details.

~Steven

www find
hi guys. total neewbe here. long story short. not a rich boy so saved up for cheap little laptop hoping to give me 4-5 years of ok experience and just realised that i have probably wasted the money . bought new ram to upgrade but now but instead of 3200MHZ it runs on 2666MHZ and i cant do anything in bios. can anyone please help me with unlocking this bios so i can adjust some settings ? Thanks in advance guys .And of course i will be making a donation if we get this sorted. looking forward to hear from you guys .regards. Metalal
find
(09-05-2021, 07:52 AM)metalal Wrote: hi guys. total neewbe here. long story short. not a rich boy so saved up for cheap little laptop hoping to give me 4-5 years of ok experience and just realised that i have probably wasted the money . bought new ram to upgrade but now but instead of 3200MHZ it runs on 2666MHZ and i cant do anything in bios. can anyone please help me with unlocking this bios so i can adjust some settings ? Thanks in advance guys .And of course i will be making a donation if we get this sorted. looking forward to hear from you guys .regards. Metalal

Hello Al,

Could you upload a dump of your BIOS? This dump will allow me to perform the BIOS mod while preserving system details that are specific to your BIOS, such as UUID, Serial Number, MAC Addresses, etc.

Please use this utility by Serg008 to get a backup of your BIOS (and please feel free to give him some of that donation for his great work): https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachme...?aid=22399 Upload the results.rar file here or via PM.

~Steven

www find
Hi Steven.
Thanks very much for the link. i have used the tool and it seems to work .it created some sort of "results" zip file i am guessing this is the bios dump. 
Please let me know if this is worked out well and if you need anything else. 
Regards. 
Al

Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 5.07 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
(09-09-2021, 08:26 AM)metalal Wrote: Hi Steven.
Thanks very much for the link. i have used the tool and it seems to work .it created some sort of "results" zip file i am guessing this is the bios dump. 
Regards. 
Al

Alright. This is my first BIOS mod. I found OverClocking options and unlocked them in AMIBCP. I unlocked memory and processor options. DISCLAIMER: As I said, first BIOS mod. Obviously, you can choose to not do this mod. It's your computer, and you shouldn't do anything you're not already comfortable with doing. Anything you do to brick your computer is not my fault. Tell me how it goes.
https://easyupload.io/57vvh1 <-------- METALAL DO NOT FLASH THIS ||| LOOK LATER IN THREAD
find
(09-09-2021, 10:34 AM)loopdee Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:26 AM)metalal Wrote: Hi Steven.
Regards. 
Al

Alright. This is my first BIOS mod. I found OverClocking options and unlocked them in AMIBCP. I unlocked memory and processor options. DISCLAIMER: As I said, first BIOS mod. Obviously, you can choose to not do this mod. It's your computer, and you shouldn't do anything you're not already comfortable with doing. Anything you do to brick your computer is not my fault. Tell me how it goes.
https://easyupload.io/57vvh1

@metalal I want to check on a few things before you flash this mod.

@loopdee Where did you get the BIOS image that you modified? It appears that there were not any downloads on metalal's results.rar file 2 posts ago. With a lot of UEFI images, it's generally better to mod the requester's UEFI dump instead of another person's UEFI dump or the stock image from the manufacturer's BIOS update. This is because UEFI is now relied on to store many important system details, such as UUID, Serial Number, MAC Addresses, certain keys, and more. With old BIOSes (BIOS, not UEFI), we could mod one and then anyone could flash it. An example of such is your current Phoenix BIOS request.

www find