Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 79
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101433
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7253
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6962
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14326
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425346
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3823
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227233
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119445
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6982
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 606
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310463
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62209

[REQUEST] ASUS X556UAK unlocking the hidden bios tab...
#1
Hi, I have a problem with my ASUS X556UAK I wanted to connect my eGPU at NGFF slot but it was blocked with bios.
So I tried various types but didn't get good results.
I tried AMIBCP Ver 5, extract the setup tab with UEFI tools, and tried editing with HEX Editor.....
But it was so hard to me.
I just want to unlock the hidden chipset tab and advanced tab....
Please help me unlocking my bios I also bought CH314A.....
Thanks


Attached Files
.zip   X556UAK.rom.zip (Size: 4.23 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#2
hidden advanced setting what I told.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#3
You have CH314A why don't you use it to dump bios??
It's better.

Here is modded base on your attachment.
http://katfile.com/v52dd25yupcy/X556UAK._1rom.rom.html

find
quote
#4
(06-01-2020, 10:22 AM)genius239 Wrote: You have CH314A why don't you use it to dump bios??
It's better.

Here is modded base on your attachment.
http://katfile.com/v52dd25yupcy/X556UAK._1rom.rom.html

Hi! genius239

Thanks for your reply and modded bios.
Unfortunately, I have a new problem.
I used afudos for flashing bios but there was "18 - error secure flash rom verify fall" so I searched and found this method. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwJS8-GTgRU
The flash was shown success but there was nothing change on bios.....
Could you help me one more time?

+ You said the dump bios is better so I prepared my dump bios.
   I just read and save the W25Q64FV chip with CH314A.

                                                 Against Thanks for your reply and regard


Attached Files
.zip   X556UAK_dump.zip (Size: 5.52 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#5
The reason is very easy that if you have an hardware programer ,you don't need consider any bios write protect issue like you meet now.
And if it has any problems happen ,you also can easily revert it ,right?

Test this.
https://usersdrive.com/8u5t2o3ye78x.html

find
quote
#6
(06-02-2020, 10:00 AM)genius239 Wrote: The reason is very easy that if you have an hardware programer ,you don't need consider any bios write protect issue like you meet now.
And if it has any problems happen ,you also can easily revert it ,right?

Test this.
https://usersdrive.com/8u5t2o3ye78x.html

Realy thanks for your fast reply and regard!
I tested your moded dump file and there was a little bit of change!!
It was awesome but still didn't unlock the chipset tab and advanced tab...
There was a double MAIN tab I got a photo for you.
             Realy thanks for your regard!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#7
(06-02-2020, 11:52 AM)AKAToTo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 10:00 AM)genius239 Wrote: The reason is very easy that if you have an hardware programer ,you don't need consider any bios write protect issue like you meet now.
And if it has any problems happen ,you also can easily revert it ,right?

Test this.
https://usersdrive.com/8u5t2o3ye78x.html

Realy thanks for your fast reply and regard!
I tested your moded dump file and there was a little bit of change!!
It was awesome but still didn't unlock the chipset tab and advanced tab...
There was a double MAIN tab I got a photo for you.
             Realy thanks for your regard!

I inject three tabs "Main" ,"Advanced" , "Chipset" ,why "Advanced" , "Chipset" were disappear??
Okay ,i will check it again.
===========
Try this one again.
https://usersdrive.com/0lbxat8x1be6.html

find
quote
#8
(06-02-2020, 11:58 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 11:52 AM)AKAToTo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 10:00 AM)genius239 Wrote: The reason is very easy that if you have an hardware programer ,you don't need consider any bios write protect issue like you meet now.
And if it has any problems happen ,you also can easily revert it ,right?

Test this.
https://usersdrive.com/8u5t2o3ye78x.html

Realy thanks for your fast reply and regard!
I tested your moded dump file and there was a little bit of change!!
It was awesome but still didn't unlock the chipset tab and advanced tab...
There was a double MAIN tab I got a photo for you.
             Realy thanks for your regard!

I inject three tabs "Main" ,"Advanced" , "Chipset" ,why "Advanced" , "Chipset" were disappear??
Okay ,i will check it again.
===========
Try this one again.
https://usersdrive.com/0lbxat8x1be6.html

Still same.....
The file format you sent for me first time was bin file but second was rom file is there any influence? 
Thanks for your fast reply and effort!!
find
quote
#9
(06-02-2020, 12:32 PM)AKAToTo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 11:58 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 11:52 AM)AKAToTo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 10:00 AM)genius239 Wrote: The reason is very easy that if you have an hardware programer ,you don't need consider any bios write protect issue like you meet now.
And if it has any problems happen ,you also can easily revert it ,right?

Test this.
https://usersdrive.com/8u5t2o3ye78x.html

Realy thanks for your fast reply and regard!
I tested your moded dump file and there was a little bit of change!!
It was awesome but still didn't unlock the chipset tab and advanced tab...
There was a double MAIN tab I got a photo for you.
             Realy thanks for your regard!

I inject three tabs "Main" ,"Advanced" , "Chipset" ,why "Advanced" , "Chipset" were disappear??
Okay ,i will check it again.
===========
Try this one again.
https://usersdrive.com/0lbxat8x1be6.html

Still same.....
The file format you sent for me first time was bin file but second was rom file is there any influence? 
           Thanks for your fast reply and effort!!
find
quote
#10
(06-02-2020, 12:33 PM)AKAToTo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 12:32 PM)AKAToTo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 11:58 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 11:52 AM)AKAToTo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 10:00 AM)genius239 Wrote: The reason is very easy that if you have an hardware programer ,you don't need consider any bios write protect issue like you meet now.
And if it has any problems happen ,you also can easily revert it ,right?

Test this.
https://usersdrive.com/8u5t2o3ye78x.html

Realy thanks for your fast reply and regard!
I tested your moded dump file and there was a little bit of change!!
It was awesome but still didn't unlock the chipset tab and advanced tab...
There was a double MAIN tab I got a photo for you.
             Realy thanks for your regard!

I inject three tabs "Main" ,"Advanced" , "Chipset" ,why "Advanced" , "Chipset" were disappear??
Okay ,i will check it again.
===========
Try this one again.
https://usersdrive.com/0lbxat8x1be6.html

Still same.....
The file format you sent for me first time was bin file but second was rom file is there any influence? 
           Thanks for your fast reply and effort!!

Extension file name no any effect ,i will check it again.
Because i use uefitool to assemble module ,its default save file is*.rom

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)