Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693581
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 7250(G) BIOS Unlock
#11
thanks, i ll flash bios later, propably on friday. lets hope i aint going to brick it Big Grin
find
quote
#12
(08-21-2013, 03:26 PM)xohaka Wrote: thanks, i ll flash bios later, propably on friday. lets hope i aint going to brick it Big Grin

You shouldn't. However while I was trying to unlock my Acer 5552g bios I had bricked my system several time and I've always recovered it successfully with FN +ESC function.

Please give me a feedback asap! Smile
find
quote
#13
it workd! amazing! thank u very much!
sadly i dont know how to speed up that notebook xd
find
quote
#14
(08-24-2013, 11:31 AM)xohaka Wrote: it workd! amazing! thank u very much!
sadly i dont know how to speed up that notebook xd

I'm glad that it worked well. Can you post some bios screenshots please? Be aware, don't mess too much with advanced settings!
find
quote
#15
thank you very much. I've posted this request months ago but I guess no one saw it. Anyway, thank you. I'll try to flash this BIOS in my laptop too.
find
quote
#16
Hi. I need help. Notebook Acer 7250, 256 mb The video memory, I want to access the settings in the BIOS, increase the video memory.
BiosVersion  1.10
Bios Type : Insyde EFI
Bios link : Bios 1.10
Thank you very much in advance!
find
quote
#17
Hello!
I started trial action for russian users, who looking for freebie mods!
I will unlock only one tab of two possible, but you must choose what is it must be shown.
I don't know what is bit lock for tab name, but i show you choice later.
P.S.Halyavy ne budet!
Update.
I found two bits lock.Here are
1. movzx ecx, word ptr [rcx+28h]
2. movzx ecx, word ptr [rcx+24h]
What is one of it must be disabled?
find
quote
#18
(05-07-2016, 04:45 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
I started trial action for russian users, who looking for freebie mods!
I will unlock only one tab of two possible, but you must choose what is it must be shown.
I don't know what is bit lock for tab name, but i show you choice later.
P.S.Halyavy ne budet!
Update.
I found two bits lock.Here are
1. movzx ecx, word ptr [rcx+28h]
2. movzx ecx, word ptr [rcx+24h]
What is one of it must be disabled?

1. I am not from Russia
2. Select yourself, I do not understand
3. If there is work, I'll pay the full work, I need more overclock the processor.
find
quote
#19
Hello!
Try this one
https://www.sendspace.com/file/g1tqqx
find
quote
#20
(08-21-2013, 01:06 PM)Azarielz Wrote: I just gave a quick look at this bios, and It seems to be pretty similar to 5750g's bios (which I've learnt to unlock), so I managed to unlock this one relatively fast.

Be Aware: It has not been tested. It may brick your notebook, making it unsable (however, it shouldn't). I don't assume any responsibility about that, flash it at your own risk. Be sure to test a recovery method for your notebook before flash this bios.

Here it is:  https://mega.co.nz/#!whYngIrB!RjOa3VJ2TR...yzJwz0teAc

Flash it in dos mode. UEFI maybe will not work, some modules are missing. If everything works fine and hidden tabs are unlocked I'll try to add full uefi support.

worked? or brick book?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)