Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1820
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6430
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14061
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3667
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 337
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225024
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6827
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 453
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309875
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 672
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20332
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169475
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6408

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 7560(G) BIOS Unlock
#21
Hello everyone. I already found a thread about this laptop on this forum,but the bios file is impossible to download. Can someone share it pls or just give a link where to download it.
I am not actually sure do I need unlocked bios or advanced menu. I want to change integrated video memory from 512Mb to 1GB. 

link to my bios.

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.07_A_A.zip
find
quote
#22
Please unlock the BIOS of this laptop.
I would like to raise the CPU multiplier to 23, that processor could work on 2.3GHz instead 1.5GHz without AMD Overdrive.
AMD A8-3500M support multiplier from 8 to 24
BIOS Link from: Acer Website
find
quote
#23
(09-03-2015, 12:02 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/114p2m,

дайте мне знать
С уважением

Hey. The link is broken. Did you have a bios mod?
find
quote
#24
(10-02-2017, 08:02 AM)gauze Wrote: Hey. The link is broken. Did you have a bios mod?
first make bios dump
find
quote
#25
Hi, i have the same Notebook. Please send me the unlocked Bios. Thanks.
find
quote
#26
(11-28-2018, 03:30 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 10:48 PM)Emu30 Wrote: Hi, i have the same Notebook. Please send me the unlocked Bios. Thanks.
Hi
all mods is personal
need your bios dump
Check your PM

Hi. I would also like to unlock my BIOS on my 7560G. don't know how to make a bios dump tho Sad I'm mostlly interested in enabling UEFI as per HWiNFO64 my motherboard should be uefi bios capable. Help? :3 Angel
find
quote
#27
[attachment=16600]


Hello and good day to everyone.
I need to unlock my bios to access all hidden features.
can someone help?
If there´s a good tutorial, I could take my chances and do it myself.
Thank you!

Link to bios update from acer:  https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...R&SC=AAP_1

P.S: As i believe all hidden menus are impossible.
I need to unlock hidden bios menu and increase the vga allocation memory as mine is greyed to 512mb.
And to overclock my amd cpu.
Possibly all common hidden option if that as been made for this particular bios.

N.B.: the rom file is my backuped one is from acer that I used a while ago.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               

.rom   Acer-V1.07.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#28
(07-05-2015, 02:44 PM)BDMaster Wrote: OK Bios v.1.07 Slic 2.1 + ADV :

http://rghost.net/8dX9lh2x5

Let me know
Regards
Salute, do you have adv bios for 7560G?
all lnks are dead. 10tx!

some old bioses t.me/hwretardsbios
www find
quote
#29
Hi I am having the same issue with unlocking the advanced menus I've gotten further than I thought I would but still not where I want to be or probably need to be if anybody can give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it my bios is 2.04
where would i put those 2 lines of code at and those links don't work anymore so I can't get them
find
quote
#30
(02-14-2022, 04:39 PM)zcool83 Wrote: those links don't work anymore
BIOS_Acer_1.07_A_A.zip
This link will never expire.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)