Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424169
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 222
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223819
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309522
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61118
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274953

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire A315-41 BIOS Unlock
#11
(08-17-2019, 01:34 AM)nicomunet123 Wrote: Hello!
I have found this (Google Drive) BIOS/UEFI dump in the internet (apparently someone dumped it using SPI programmer)
It can be opened with InsydeH2O-EZE tool without any problems...
Problem is, I don't really know assembler, or anything, so I can't modify it, nor find out how to activate hidden menu. 
It would be very nice, if someone who knows more than me took a look.
Hi
Need your bios ONLY!
find
quote
#12
(08-17-2019, 03:40 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 01:34 AM)nicomunet123 Wrote: Hello!
I have found this (Google Drive) BIOS/UEFI dump in the internet (apparently someone dumped it using SPI programmer)
It can be opened with InsydeH2O-EZE tool without any problems...
Problem is, I don't really know assembler, or anything, so I can't modify it, nor find out how to activate hidden menu. 
It would be very nice, if someone who knows more than me took a look.
Hi
Need your bios ONLY!

Does it really matter? 
I know that it is possible to extract entire flash image from update utility (for ex. here) and flash it via programmer (which I don't have yet). Without DMI, Windows activation and product name stuff, of course.
I'm 100% sure you can flash that image to any laptop with that motherboard and it would work.

HysideH20-EZE tool opens it no problem, which means it is legit BIOS
It also opened BIOS I extracted from *.bin (download) (though I can't grantee it would work, because I cut it pretty carelessly. Beginning bytes: 10 02 00 DD; end FF FF FF ... FF), which means there is no encryption or anything, and it is exactly the thing that would be flashed.
   
   
(Proofs that InsydeH20 EZE recognizes it as legit BIOS, and versions seem to be o'right)

P.S. I extracted exact BIOS I updated (v1.15) , so technically speaking it is my BIOS :-) .

P.P.S. In early BIOSes updates, they were embedding flash image straight into EXE. In later versions, they were embedding it into EFI flasher program. Should I try downgrading BIOS by copying *.fd to FAT32 USB drive, and pressing Fn-Esc? during boot to enter boot block BIOS recovery thingy?
find
quote
#13
Hi.Can i unlock my bios insydeh20 rev 5.0?I need to increase the video memory.My laptop have Ryzen 5 3500u with integrated Vega 8 with 512 mb video memory.Bios from official site https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_23 
or https://www.acer.com/ac/ru/RU/content/su...4024203400
find
quote
#14
(10-22-2019, 09:44 PM)ainur2342 Wrote: Hi.Can i unlock my bios insydeh20 rev 5.0?I need to increase the video memory.My laptop have Ryzen 5 3500u with integrated Vega 8 with 512 mb video memory.Bios from official site https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_23 
or https://www.acer.com/ac/ru/RU/content/su...4024203400
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#15
(10-23-2019, 02:17 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 09:44 PM)ainur2342 Wrote: Hi.Can i unlock my bios insydeh20 rev 5.0?I need to increase the video memory.My laptop have Ryzen 5 3500u with integrated Vega 8 with 512 mb video memory.Bios from official site https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_23 
or https://www.acer.com/ac/ru/RU/content/su...4024203400
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
I have a spi programmer and soic8 clip,
what should i do next?(sorry for my english i'm from russian.)
find
quote
#16
Hello.

Here's my BIOS (A315-41-R66A): https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Please help. I need to change video memory.

Thanks.
find
quote
#17
(11-06-2019, 02:09 AM)Primordiarch Wrote: Hello.

Here's my BIOS (A315-41-R66A):
Thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#18
I ordered a SPI programmer and SOIC8 clip.
What to do next?
find
quote
#19
Hi, modders! I need a modded BIOS for my Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R45R. 
The features I want are:
  • Increased TDP
  • Change fan speed for better cooling at high temps
  • Optimized thermal throttling limits(current at 70°C, want 85°C)
  • Increased GPU memory to up to 2GB
  • Make 65W charging compatible(if possible), stock charging is locked at 45W
  • I'm using HyperX Impact (8GBx2) 2400MHz RAMs, and want optimizations for them at BIOS level(if possible)

PS: Current BIOS ver is V1.18, download here.
Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#20
requesting advanced settings bios mod for Acer Aspire 3 A315-41G-R4BW
reason: ram overclock, disable dgpu and allocate more ram to igpu
i already have a spi programmer and soic8 clip

bios download link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...R&SC=AAP_5
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)