Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6420
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424582
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224929
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119215
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309848
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169453
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6395
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
(06-30-2014, 04:55 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 04:44 PM)Shiglx Wrote: I've tried opening the laptop but I didn't see the motherboard battery.

I'm going to see if I find another way, maybe upgrading the drivers I can see the bios menu... or there is another way to reset its settings.

I should have listened. D:

You have to find a Service Manual !
Regards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STaaLHUH4Ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUk1UxYOpW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfAgI801yjU

http://www.s-manuals.com/notebook/acer_aspire_e1-572

I fixed it, BD. Thanks anyway!
find
quote
(07-01-2014, 08:15 AM)Shiglx Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 04:55 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 04:44 PM)Shiglx Wrote: I've tried opening the laptop but I didn't see the motherboard battery.

I'm going to see if I find another way, maybe upgrading the drivers I can see the bios menu... or there is another way to reset its settings.

I should have listened. D:

You have to find a Service Manual !
Regards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STaaLHUH4Ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUk1UxYOpW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfAgI801yjU

http://www.s-manuals.com/notebook/acer_aspire_e1-572

I fixed it, BD. Thanks anyway!

Ok friend, I am happy for You !!!
Let me know how so I can refer to others users too !
Post here your experience and how You solved this issue !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Here it is.

Quote:EDIT: Fixed, I installed the 2.13 BIOS and reinstalled the modded one. Is there any way to make my dedicated graphics card the main one?

Now I need to get the dGPU working. Sad If I change the main GPU to PEG instead of SG would it brick?
find
quote
(07-01-2014, 01:59 PM)Shiglx Wrote: Here it is.

Quote:EDIT: Fixed, I installed the 2.13 BIOS and reinstalled the modded one. Is there any way to make my dedicated graphics card the main one?

Now I need to get the dGPU working. Sad If I change the main GPU to PEG instead of SG would it brick?

I don't know, but think yes !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(06-30-2014, 02:14 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 01:11 PM)Shiglx Wrote: Thanks BDMaster, though it seems that I cannot flash the file.

Here you have the results.

Here your Bios Mod, Prepare an USB Dos Formatted Bootable, copy all files from modified folder and Boot from USB, then run from CLI c:\ this comand flash.bat :

http://rghost.net/56663802

let me know
Regards

can you re-upload it please?
find
quote
Hello Guys!
I've seen the other thread for this notebook but all download links were dead.

Manufacturer: Acer
- Model : Aspire E1-572
- Bios Revision : 2.13
- Bios Type : Insyde
- Bios Link : v2.13
find
quote
(07-24-2014, 03:46 PM)nightylike Wrote: Hello Guys!
I've seen the other thread for this notebook but all download links were dead.

Manufacturer: Acer
- Model : Aspire E1-572
- Bios Revision : 2.13
- Bios Type : Insyde
- Bios Link : v2.13

Use this tool, run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
When i execute the exe file an error pops up "7-Zip: Unsupported method."
find
quote
(07-24-2014, 04:40 PM)nightylike Wrote: When i execute the exe file an error pops up "7-Zip: Unsupported method."

Right click on tool use run It as Administrator and start It !
May be You got this error as It is compressed by 7Zip.
You can use this tool too :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Well i made a backup of my bios http://rghost.net/57084734 but i cannot run the NEW_BACKUP_FPTs.exe i still get the same error
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)