Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6421
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14053
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424590
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3662
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224964
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6822
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 447
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309857
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20326
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169461
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6402
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 869

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
(05-27-2014, 04:59 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 09:03 PM)xxerryon444 Wrote: 2.13 version bios i have. latest one

Ok friend,
I have done a lot of time ago, this is a Decapsulated Generalized Modded Version for Recovery Procedure v.2.13, follow instructions in ReadMe file and You'll get a USB Stick for Recovery Procedure with your Bios Modded for Recovery included :

http://rghost.net/55903191

let me know
Regards

Link is down. I too have e1-572g acer laptop, and upgraded my bios from 2.12 to 2.13. I want to enable VT-x on my computer, but I need to unlock bios features to do that... Is this link what I'm looking for?

Please reply,
Regards
find
quote
Does this hack allows to enable virtualization technology of the cpu? I don't see it on the screenshots of bios menus, and this is the thing that I care about.

I have e1-572g with bios flashed to latest version (2.13). Links are down and even if, it's hard for me to follow the instruction on what needs to be done in my case. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards, xezzy.
find
quote
Hi

I have a new Acer Aspire E1-572 and just learned that I don't have access to advanced BIOS features as I want to run virtual systems (vt-x support).

Could you point me to how to unlock the BIOS so I can access such settings?

My BIOS version is V2.13...

Many thanks for your help.

Ian
find
quote
Hi

I posted this some weeks back now and have since been trying to resolve...I have seen a few similar posts here but when I try to access the files they are no longer available.

Can anyone assist with this issue?

Many thanks
find
quote
(08-13-2014, 04:18 AM)igibbins Wrote: Hi

I posted this some weeks back now and have since been trying to resolve...I have seen a few similar posts here but when I try to access the files they are no longer available.

Can anyone assist with this issue?

Many thanks

Hi friend,
here You go :

http://rghost.net/57454065

Thanks to Sovem We have this Bios Mod, follow instructions.

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(08-13-2014, 02:44 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 04:18 AM)igibbins Wrote: Hi

I posted this some weeks back now and have since been trying to resolve...I have seen a few similar posts here but when I try to access the files they are no longer available.

Can anyone assist with this issue?

Many thanks

Hi friend,
here You go :

http://rghost.net/57454065

Thanks to Sovem We have this Bios Mod, follow instructions.

Let me know
Regards

i can't down file that you update, plz give me another Link
find
quote
Hello,

Could anybody please help me to unlock my Bios:
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.73.06.0055V2.13

Mostly i want to get back IDE/SATA options and may be other interesting options as plus.

Please show me how to do it as i never did it before, i would be greteful!

Bye
find
quote
(10-06-2014, 10:53 AM)riadtaihi Wrote: Hello,

Could anybody please help me to unlock my Bios:
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.73.06.0055V2.13

Mostly i want to get back IDE/SATA options and may be other interesting options as plus.

Please show me how to do it as i never did it before, i would be greteful!

Bye

Hi friend,
this is an old work, Bios Mod Generalized, try It and follo instructions to flash It from USB Dos Formatted Bootable stick :

http://rghost.net/58387585

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(10-06-2014, 02:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 10:53 AM)riadtaihi Wrote: Hello,

Could anybody please help me to unlock my Bios:
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.73.06.0055V2.13

Mostly i want to get back IDE/SATA options and may be other interesting options as plus.

Please show me how to do it as i never did it before, i would be greteful!

Bye

Hi friend,
this is an old work, Bios Mod Generalized, try It and follo instructions to flash It from USB Dos Formatted Bootable stick :

http://rghost.net/58387585

let me know
Regards


Thanks a lot my friend, i will try and see.
btw, i have version 2.13 will it work?
find
quote
(10-07-2014, 01:57 AM)riadtaihi Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 02:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 10:53 AM)riadtaihi Wrote: Hello,

Could anybody please help me to unlock my Bios:
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.73.06.0055V2.13

Mostly i want to get back IDE/SATA options and may be other interesting options as plus.

Please show me how to do it as i never did it before, i would be greteful!

Bye

Hi friend,
this is an old work, Bios Mod Generalized, try It and follo instructions to flash It from USB Dos Formatted Bootable stick :

http://rghost.net/58387585

let me know
Regards


Thanks a lot my friend, i will try and see.
btw, i have version 2.13 will it work?

Dear Friend,

I have successfully flashed BIOS and it unlocked tons of options which are cool but the only option i needed does not show:
So in AHCI, when i select it it does not show me IDE/AHCI but only AHCI.. could you please let me know how to unlock or what to do?

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)