Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6372
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424506
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224650
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309757
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169389
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
#21
(03-02-2014, 12:32 PM)dassams Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 12:30 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 12:26 PM)dassams Wrote: Oops, sorry. I think I screwed up on the screenshots.

Here we go:
http://rghost.net/52777617

Screenshots are correct now.

Wich version actual bios ?

This link http://rghost.net/52777617 holds my current BIOS, which is v2.13.
(Official, stock, since I couldn't flash other version nor downgrade).

Ok let me know your bsckup is after your upgrade to 2.13 tight ?
will update mod to 2.13, so wait onlie meanwhile I do it.
Then We ill try before with Recoery then with FPT.
ok ?

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
Yes, it is with 2.13.
I didn't have to upgrade to 2.13. Notebook came already shipped with 2.13.
I am online and eager to try :-) :-)
find
quote
#23
(03-02-2014, 12:45 PM)dassams Wrote: Yes, it is with 2.13.
I didn't have to upgrade to 2.13. Notebook came already shipped with 2.13.
I am online and eager to try :-) :-)

I have to get your original Acer bios update can do You for me ? download it and unpack it the let me know files into

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#24
Of course, check here:
http://rghost.net/52778354

Unpacked exe all the way. But where is the actual FD/ROM file?
find
quote
#25
Ok Your biosbackup is ready now we ahave to do original.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
So... I should do what now? (I am afraid, I do not understand... sorry)
find
quote
#27
(03-02-2014, 12:58 PM)dassams Wrote: Of course, check here:
http://rghost.net/52778354

Unpacked exe all the way. But where is the actual FD/ROM file?

It's packed into .exe so it needs to run and files were written in Windows temp folder %TEMP% if you type %TEMP% in desktop browser Windows you'll get temporary dir, but wait for me

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
Of course :-)
find
quote
#29
Are sure is your bios original from acer ?
I will check Acer Aspire E1572G ?
bios 2.13

(03-02-2014, 01:08 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Are sure is your bios original from acer ?
I will check Acer Aspire E1572G ?
bios 2.13

I have got this one :

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ep3=ASPIRE E1-572&OS=ALL&LC=it&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_17

It's different !!!!

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#30
Yes it is straight from their website:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...&SC=EMEA_8

It is an Acer Aspire E1-572 without "G", though.

Although I had 2.13 already on, I reflashed the version from the website to make sure it is properly installed after some erroronous tries.

The ZIP files from both URLs are identical. Checked with md5sum.

Or you mean, what I got from BIOS backup? But how could it be different?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)