Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6372
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424506
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224650
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309757
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169389
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
#31
Ok now it's right one !
te first link pointed into other !
I have done all and I will upload now
wait

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#32
I downloaded from german site. But I believe US is the same link.

Which files do you want me to compare?
ROM from %TEMP% and backup file? from result.rar?

BTW: After starting official BIOS-Updater, I cannot find 8192kB FD File in %TEMP%...
find
quote
#33
(03-02-2014, 01:21 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok now it's right one !
te first link pointed into other !
I have done all and I will upload now
wait

Ok there are 2 links :
http://rghost.net/52779191

http://rghost.net/52779171

1. is for Recovery mode use USB Image to cloe etc, and recovery method

2. is for FPT You can use from Windows but have to run comand prompt by Admin rights then use cd comand to get the right directory and at last give the comand FPT, I will write after as FPT is without sorry.
I wait your reply

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#34
EDIT: Disregard... I understand now... ;-)
find
quote
#35
(03-02-2014, 01:22 PM)dassams Wrote: I downloaded from german site. But I believe US is the same link.

Which files do you want me to compare?
ROM from %TEMP% and backup file? from result.rar?

BTW: After starting official BIOS-Updater, I cannot find 8192kB FD File in %TEMP%...

You have not update r do all process as prog unpack its files into %TEMP% (Windows Temp) and then try to update, You not confirm, but open the Windows Explorer browser and go there do find a folder I don't remember the name you can look inot and find all files, so copy that dir to another place and stop the update.

(03-02-2014, 01:42 PM)dassams Wrote: So I do "1." first and try the FN+ESC Method on that?
And after that I do "2." ???

(Sorry for stupid question... just want to make sure)

Yes , nots tupid at all Wink if anyone was asking don't brick nothing

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#36
(03-02-2014, 01:34 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 01:21 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok now it's right one !
te first link pointed into other !
I have done all and I will upload now
wait

Ok there are 2 links :
http://rghost.net/52779191

http://rghost.net/52779171

1. is for Recovery mode use USB Image to cloe etc, and recovery method

2. is for FPT You can use from Windows but have to run comand prompt by Admin rights then use cd comand to get the right directory and at last give the comand FPT, I will write after as FPT is without sorry.
I wait your reply

Ok, on method 1 I just get three long beeps and reboot.
So, you feel it is ok to go ahead with FPT?
find
quote
#37
yes

from Windows you can use CLI ? comand prompt ?

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#38
(03-02-2014, 01:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 01:22 PM)dassams Wrote: I downloaded from german site. But I believe US is the same link.

Which files do you want me to compare?
ROM from %TEMP% and backup file? from result.rar?

BTW: After starting official BIOS-Updater, I cannot find 8192kB FD File in %TEMP%...

You have not update r do all process as prog unpack its files into %TEMP% (Windows Temp) and then try to update, You not confirm, but open the Windows Explorer browser and go there do find a folder I don't remember the name you can look inot and find all files, so copy that dir to another place and stop the update.

(03-02-2014, 01:42 PM)dassams Wrote: So I do "1." first and try the FN+ESC Method on that?
And after that I do "2." ???

(Sorry for stupid question... just want to make sure)

Yes , nots tupid at all Wink if anyone was asking don't brick nothing

Guess I wasn't looking thoroughly enough through user's application data temp folder...

(03-02-2014, 01:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote: yes

from Windows you can use CLI ? comand prompt ?

Yup, though it's no linux bash Tongue

So ready to fire the flash.bat.

What is prr, by the way?
find
quote
#39
listen to me
this files are to do it in USB dos pure mode
so not use prr
We have to do manually

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#40
(03-02-2014, 01:54 PM)dassams Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 01:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 01:22 PM)dassams Wrote: I downloaded from german site. But I believe US is the same link.

Which files do you want me to compare?
ROM from %TEMP% and backup file? from result.rar?

BTW: After starting official BIOS-Updater, I cannot find 8192kB FD File in %TEMP%...

You have not update r do all process as prog unpack its files into %TEMP% (Windows Temp) and then try to update, You not confirm, but open the Windows Explorer browser and go there do find a folder I don't remember the name you can look inot and find all files, so copy that dir to another place and stop the update.

(03-02-2014, 01:42 PM)dassams Wrote: So I do "1." first and try the FN+ESC Method on that?
And after that I do "2." ???

(Sorry for stupid question... just want to make sure)

Yes , nots tupid at all Wink if anyone was asking don't brick nothing

Guess I wasn't looking thoroughly enough through user's application data temp folder...

(03-02-2014, 01:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote: yes

from Windows you can use CLI ? comand prompt ?

Yup, though it's no linux bash Tongue

So ready to fire the flash.bat.

What is prr, by the way?

Problem: FPT fails. It says, it is 16-Bit but my Win7 only supports 32/64-Bit applications. Do I need an old-school DOS?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)